Chapter 2:Candor or Dauntless

Tris's POV

Well this is it.

After Chris knocks, who do you think opens the door? The legendary Four. Chris shots past him leaving me standing with him.

"Hey, Tris. You look good." He says scanning my body.

"Oh, stop undressing me with your eyes and grow up."

I walk inside and go sit next to Chris and Four sits by me.

This is gonna be a long night.

"Okay, my party so I go first." Uriah yells.

"You all know the rules right." Zeke asks looking at me. I just scowl and nod with everyone else.

"Okay, Chrissy. C or D?" Uriah questions.

"Uh, Dauntless." She says.

"I dare you to give Will a makeover." Uri says.

"Isn't this against me more than against her?" Will questions.

Uri scoffs, "PANSYCAKE!"

Will mutters a fine as Chris squeals and pulls him into the bathroom.

"Can we talk, Tris?" Four asks.

"No." I state plainly.

I guess Four gets my message and quotes down. After awhile Christina walks out and says "Presenting Willinna."

"Willinna" walks out with pink hair, purple tights, a pink tutu and a white sparkly crop top that says "KISS" He has way to much make-up on. We all burst out laughing and he just frowns.

Christina looks at me." Ah, Tris. Candor or Dauntless?"

Oh No!

"Uhh, Dauntless?" I say more as a question.

And I regret my choice she gives me an evil grin and looks from me, to Four, and back again. "I dare you to play 7 Minutes with Four." she says and I feel my cheeks turn pink as Four stands up and puts his arm out towards it. I take his hand and we go to the nearby closet.

A/N: Sorry it's been awhile put I couldn't think of any dares. But I got some ideas. please check out my other books. Thanks. ILYGSM.