Sasha P.O.V

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen and guess what I find...... Andrew on the phone with Kimmy.

I sit in the only other chair available which is next to Andrew and get on my phone. "I miss you baby." He says to her. I let out a little laugh. "I love you" I let out a big laugh. I hear kim say 'who is that in the background'. "Sasha irritating self." I roll my eyes. "Well ill call you later, bye." He gets off the phone.

He leans over to see what im doing on my phone. "Excuse me" i pull back my phone to my chest. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Sasha can i ask you a serious question?". "I guess" "Why do--" He takes my phone and makes me chase him to get it back. "Andrew give it back" I say eagerly.

"You gotta get it." He turns around and puts it in his pocket. I duck and crawl behind the kitchen table. Andrew turns back around to look for me and gives me enough time to get on the table.

Andrew has his back towards me and I jump on his back. "Give me my phone." He laughs. "No way." With all the moving we fall to the ground with me on top of him. I look into his eyes "hi" I say awkwardly. "Hi" he says awkwardly. The door swings open. "What the hell is going on?!" I get off Andrew. "Its not what it looks like, seriously!" We both say. "I'll give you two privacy." I say as I go into my room.