Two twin boys living next door and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Chap. 20

Chapter Twenty

"Damien, I love you" was the first thing out of Candy's mouth. Tears pouring out of her eyes, and for a moment I was confused. Why was she crying, I mean people like her didn't have a heart. "I can't believe you Candy, I cant fucking believe you. You played me for a fool" Damien said threw clenched teeth. His hands curling into fists against his side.

"I couldn't loose you Damien, I couldn't. You know my past, you were the first to love me, Please don't let that whore ruin what we have" Candy begged, and my anger flared. How dare she call me a whore, I mean she was pregnant with someone's baby I bet you she didn't even know the baby's dad.

"Don't you dare bring Jerry into this" he spat out, and Candy flinched at his tone that even had me amazed and scared. "Candy. No one has a perfect life, No one. It's up to the person living that life to decide how to fix there problems. I will admit what happened to you was horrible, but you could have found true friends. Who loved you for who you are, but you chose to throw yourself into all these bad decisions" he said, in pure anger and I began to grow curious. What happened to Candy? Everybody had a story, and Candy's story had me intrigued.

"How do you fix your problems when your five years old Damien? Huh, How? Please explain to me, how you fix getting sexually molested when your fucking five years old" she screamed and my whole body went cold. What kind of sick bastard would do that to a little girl. I was beginning to regret the decision I made, because Candy didn't need this. She needed one true friend, and some therapy to be honest.

"You don't let that person take over your life, like that fucking bastard did to you! You don't become a bitch, and make it so no one loves you, and the only way to keep someone is to get knocked up" he yelled, and I finally peeled my eyes away from them and at Derrek. Who was looking relieved at hearing he wouldn't be stuck playing daddy, at the age of seventeen.

"It's all her fucking fault. That whore ruined it for you and I! If she hadn't popped into the picture, I wouldn't have to be pregnant with this fucking thing!" she screamed, pointing angrily at her stomach.

"Jerry isn't a whore, and never will be one. Candy you need to get the fuck out of my house, and out of my life" Damien said threw clenched teeth.

"She isn't a whore? Yeah right. She has played you and Derrek since she's gotten here! I can't believe you can't see that" Candy spoke, tears streaming down her face still. My eyes widened, at her comment. "I never played them Candy" I said sticking up for myself. She spun in my direction murder in her eyes.

"Yeah right, They used to be really close brothers until you came. You went from Derrek, to Damien, then back to Derrek, and then finally back to Damien. Minutes before you were in Derrek's room" she said, as she got into my face. My hands were clenched fist, as realization hit me. What she said was so right. I did play them, I ruined there brother hood.

"I didn't mean too, ruin anything. What I did was horribly wrong, and ill admit that but I didn't intentionally try to ruin anything, like you did" I said threw clenched teeth, her hands were also balled into fist. "I didn't ruin anything, I was trying to fix everything!" she screamed at me, and I saw anger so strong in her eyes that I wanted to run away. I didn't though, I stood my ground firmly.

"Candy, Fix what? You couldn't fix anything, you were destroying like the fucking bitch you are" I screamed, and then her hand connected with my cheek for the second time today. My already fading red mark cheek, and the sting blinded me for a moment. "You did not just slap me, again?" I said calmly.