Two twin boys living next door, and they BOTH want in my pants!? FML! Final Chap, and Epilogue. :(

This is indeed the last chapter, Sad I know. :'(

While Im up here I might as well say..........VOTE! :)

Im blabble like a lunatic down there, more about the sequal so stay tuned. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Two.

Kane P.O.V

After Jerry left with Damien, I sat patiently by the window and waited for Marty to get home. We were going to play Ninja's. "Kane, why don't you come and eat supper?" Maggie asked, and I shook my head no. "She isn't going to be home any sooner, so come over and eat supper now" she demanded, and I groaned.

"But Maggie, I got to wait for her" I whined and she gave me a get-over-here-now look. So I slowly walked over, grumbling about how un-fair this was the whole time. I climbed onto the chair, and shoved the food into my mouth. "Slow down bucko" my dad chuckled, and I shook my head no. Spaghetti falling out of my mouth, "I cant" I tried to say.

"Kane, Maggie and I have to go run some errands, do you think you will be fine staying at Marty's until we get back?" my dad asked, and I nodded my head quickly yes while wiping my mouth off with my hands. Maggie groaned, but got up and went to get me a towel. "What am I going to do with you" she asked, as she wiped my face off. When she was done, she kissed my nose which made me laugh.

"I think there home" My dad said, and my eyes widened. I climbed off the chair, and ran to the door. I tried opening it, but Maggie had it held shut. "Wait for me, I need to go make sure it's okay if you stay over there, until were gone" she said, and I sighed loudly. She slipped on her shoes, and as soon as the door was open, I was out and running towards Marty's house. "Kane slow down" Maggie yelled after me, laughing as I knocked on Marty's door.

"Hi Derrek. Bye Derrek" I said, as Derrek opened it. I pushed past him, and ran upstairs and too Marty's room. I didn't care what they talked about, I walked into Marty's room to see her playing with her new backpack. "I'm here" I cheered, and she spun around. Showing me her pretty smile, which I loved to see. "Kane, You want to see my new backpack I got? Its so pretty" she said, and showed me it. It was pretty, and would like even prettier on Marty.

"I like Thomas the train better" I said, while crinkling my nose. She laughed, and hit me on the arm. "Your silly, now ready to battle" she said, her eyes narrowing. She jumped up in the air, and went into her ninja pose. I giggled, but then did the same. "My name is, Ninja Dora!" she said, pumping her fist into the air. "My name is....uh....NINJA TRAIN" I yelled, pumping my hands in the air too.

"Let's battle" I said narrowing my eyes, and she giggled. She tried to kick me, and I dodged it, we played like this for awhile until something went wrong. "Kane stop" Marty said all of a sudden, as she almost fell over. "What's wrong Marty?" I asked as she went to hold her head. "Go get my mommy" she said, before she collapsed onto the ground. My eyes widened, and I was gone. Running down the stairs, "DERREK! DERREK! DERREK!" I screamed, on the top of my lungs as I slid into the kitchen. Tears in my eyes, as I began to cry.

"Kane, Wha..." he started to say, but once he saw me he ran over to me and knelt down to my level. "Did you get into a fight with Marty, buddy?" he asked, rubbing my shoulder I shook my head no. "M-Marty, S-She's sick" I cried out, and Derrek eyes widened. He got up, and ran upstairs grabbing the phone in the process as I fell onto the ground. Something was wrong, I knew it, but I didn't know what was wrong. So I sat on the ground clueless, as I cried.

Jerry P.O.V

Damien. He was my everything, I loved him like I've never loved anyone before. His arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me close to him as my head rested in the crook of his neck. We were walking threw the park, eating ice cream and just enjoying each others company when my phone went off. "Yellow?" I answered, as Damien kissed the inside of my shoulder and a shock went threw my body.