After Life (Chapter 3)

Rekamanku dengan Grey telah selesai. We’re in a relationship, haha.. Grey asked me to be his mine on the boat. So sweet And now, he asked me to wear my best dress. And meet him in Eifell Tower tonight. Cause’ we’re in Paris right now

At Eifell Tower..

I saw Greyson is wearing white shirt. And I’m wearing white dress, we’re matching. Hahaha..

Tyler : “Hi, Honeyy.. Am I Late?”

Greyson : “No, you’re on time. Let’s go to the top of the eifell tower”

Tyler : “Yeah.. “

He is holding my hand so gently. And here we are. I think he booked all over Eifell Tower for our date. Cause’ all around us are red candles and no one else except us. But, I can see paparazzis are waiting for us outside the tower..

Tyler : “Aw.. this is so romantic. I love you Grey”

Greyson : “I did this just for you. I love you too, Tyler”

The way he hug me, I really love it. And he kiss me on my lips.. Greyson is the greatest guy I ever met. And he served some food for our dinner. After we finished our dinner, suddenly he knelt on the floor in front of me and say..

Greyson : “Finally, I found my soulmate. She is standing in front of me with beautiful white dress. And this is the time to show how much I love her. Tyler, I have a Red Rose and a Black Rose. Choose Red Rose if you love me and choose Black Rose if you’re not loving me.”

Tyler : “Red Rose, definitely. I give all my love just for you, no one. I love you Greyson”

Greyson : “Look at your red cheek. You’re so beautiful and natural

Tyler : “Ahaha.. stop teasing me, greygrey”

Greyson : “And, would you be my wife and be the missing piece of my life? And always be the part of my life *pulled out a ring*”

Tyler : “Aww.. You propose me. I remember the first time we met. I only ur fan and u asked me to be the part of ur life forever. Without I’m saying yes, I will always be the part of ur life. I would”

Greyson proposed me and we married in Eifell Tower in that time. Mom and Dad was there too, and Mom Lisa and Dad Scott was there too. And our parents are going back to LA and we continue our holiday and change holiday’s name with Honeymoon..

We live in La’ Coste Hotel. And Greyson always holding my hand. After that we arrived in our sweet room then we.... *SKIP* lol... (why u so jelly?) haha,,

10 DAYS LATER..

*Greyson’s POV*

I bought some vegetables for my wife. Saat aku sampai di kamar hotel, seperti tidak ada siapa siapa. Aku mencari cari Tyler namun tidak ada.Saat aku membuka pintu kamar mandi. Aku melihat Tyler pingsan dan terlihat tidak bernapas. Aku memberikannya CPR (nafas buatan). Dan itu tidak berhasil, oleh karena itu aku membawanya ke rumah sakit terdekat dan menunggu..

5 HOURS LATER..

Greyson : “Doct, is she alright?”

Doct : “She’s alright now. cancer attacked her”

Greyson : “What are you talking about cancer?”

Doct : “She didn’t tell you about it? It’s her disease when she was young”

Lalu aku masuk kedalam dan melihat wajah Tyler yang pucat dan lemah. Dia terbaring di atas tempat tidur dengan wajah yang lesu, Tetapi Tyler masih bisa memancarkan senyuman tulusnya padaku. That’s the reason why I love her so much. Dan Aku masih shock saat dokter mengatakan bahwa Tyler mengidap penyakit kanker yang begitu lama

Greyson : “Tyler, are you alright?”

Tyler : “Good enough, dear. I’m sorry. It suffered”

Tiba Tiba Tyler meneteskan air mata..

Greyson : “Don’t cry, hon. It’s alright, I’m here with you. Why don’t you tell me that you have a cancer?”

Tyler : “I don’t want to make you afraid and over protective to me. I’m just human being, and I don’t want to have a cancer. Grey, I’m so sorry. I haven’t tell you about this.. Doctor said that I’m gonna die, I don’t wanna losing you *crying*”

Greyson : “Please, don’t you ever say that to me. Promise me, you’ll survive and we’ll always together. I know, I don’t have any almighty to keep you safe. But, you’re my missing piece”

Tyler : “Grey, what will you do if I die young?”

Greyson : “If that’s your fate, I’ll die too for you. Cause’ we’ll always together”

Tyler : “if you do that to me. It hurts me too. Don’t you ever do that. And it only breaks my heart”

Greyson : *hugs Tyler tight*

14 days later..

Mom and Dad already know about this. Lalu, kita pulang ke LA dan Tyler pun pulang dari rumah sakit di Paris. Keadaannya semakin melemah, badannya yang kurus dan tidak berdaya

9AM At Greyson and Tyler bedroom..

Tyler : “Grey, can you hug me? I feel so cold”

Greyson : “Sure, why? I’ll make a hot tea for you”

Tyler : “No, don’t. Just hug me, it’s enough”

Greyson : “Tell me if you need something”

Tyler : “Ok, Grey.. Thanks for everything and thanks for being the part of my life..”

Greyson : “Always and Forever. Sleep tight, darl”

Mengapa Tyler mengatakan seperti itu. Aku takut jika aku kehilangannya. Aku memeluknya dengan erat dan enggan untuk meninggalkan tempat tidur. Honestly, it only makes my heart sad to see her going through this. I only can help her with pray and love.

7 AM..

Greyson : “Ahh.. Good morning, my lovely Tyler”

Tyler : .............

Greyson : “Tyler, honey.. wake up honey”

Tyler : ..........

Greyson : “Oh God, Tyler!!”