!School AU! (Pt.1)

(Imagine you are in the same class as Blues at school! You're the quite kid that nobody really talks to and you're a bit sensitive when it comes to discipline)

You walk into the maths classroom, your [F/C] school bag hunched upon your back. Your legs shake as you stand looking for a place to sit. Everyone in the classroom were chatting to one another. You stood in silence watching their mouths move, you couldn't make out what anyone was saying it all sounded like static in the back of your head. Feeling a bit awkward you sit in the back alone. You put your head down on the desk waiting for the teacher to arrive. Not that you wanted her to. You had forgotten your homework at home and it wasn't the first time this had had happened.

A few weeks ago... the first time you had ever forgotten a homework. you remember the teacher making you stand in front of the class. She yelled at you. Made an example out of you. You couldn't help but break out a few tears as the class laughed and giggled yelling things like
"stupid! How dull must you be to forget a homework" or "why are they crying haha!"

Everyone was laughing at you apart from one boy. Blues.

You blush recalling the memory in you head. The way he clenched his fists as he stood up and walked to the front of the class. The way he ignored the teacher when she told him to sit down. You remember him putting his arm round your shoulder and walking you out of the classroom. He dried your tears and told you not to worry about those jerks.

Now smiling you sat up in your chair. As the teacher stomped in the classroom, followed by Blues who was trying to not to be noticed for being late.