Chapter 4

Elisha's POV
Hange and Erwin found me in the waiting room I was holding Levi's cape in my arm. "Oh god plz don't say he's" hange began covering her mouth "idk" I admitted when a nurse came out "Levi Ackerman" she said
I quickly rushed over "he made it" she said I just broke down crying tears of joy "oh Levi u really are the strongest human alive" I sobbed.
Erwin and hange came over to comfort me mistaking my crying as we'd lost him.
"He made it!" I yelled and hugged them both "that's great!" Hange yelled back.

A doctor led us all to a room I walked in followed by Erwin, hange, Eren and his friends armin and mikasa. A nurse greeted us and tucked Levi's covers further up. His head was bandaged and he had a mask over his face.
"Levi?" I whispered causing him to open his eyes weakly. "Hey" I said softly. He smiled reaching his hand up and touching my face "captains alive" Eren cheered making Levi flinch. 
"Shh!" I hushed him and he bowed his head apologetically.

Levi put his face in the crook of his arm and I head a small sob.
"Levi?" I questioned
"Why?!" Levi cried "why couldn't u have let me die!" He shouted to no one in particular. I sat him up gently "guther, eld, oluo, Petra, farlen, Isabel, mom. Their dead cause of me!" Levi cried hunching forward head in hands

"Levi's finally broke" hange said in the background. I wrapped my arms around him and cradled him "I wanna die! Pls I wanna die!!" He cried into my arms. I began rocking him to and frow in attempt to calm the poor thing. I love him.