Chapter 12

Levi's POV
My eyes opened to see blurry figures around me in a white room. I couldn't speak and I couldn't move my head?! Wait am I paralysed?! Erwin won't keep me around if I'm useless! I can't protect myself! I can't protect Eren!

I began to panic trying my best to move "Levi stop! Ur ok" a voice soothed Elisha? I felt a warm hand touch mine and her face came into view "they've just gave u a drug to keep u still but ur still conscious" she said I started to calm and opened my eyes fully to see her. "Welcome back corporal" Leah said from beside her. Wait why are there only girls I can't see Eren.

I noticed Elisha's hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was wearing her thug suit instead of her uniform. "Elisha that's not uniform" Erwin said. "Oh keep ur eyebrows on old man I can move just fine in this" she said. I managed to move my hand and touch hers making her turn her attention back to me instead of insulting Erwin.
(An:picture at top. Just imagine the cape is green and ignore the weapons).

-next morning-
Eren's POV
I managed to get past mikasa and sneak to the corporals room. Once I got there I revived a shock he was sitting up in bed with his sister at his side. "E...er...en?" He coughed. My eyes began to water and I quickly sat at his side taking his hand. "Plz don't think I'm ashamed of us cause I'm not" I cried.

"It's........illegal" he stuttered "I don't care I love u corporal I always have ever since I joined ur team" I said hugging him. He froze and then hugged back as best he could. Only then did I realise the brace on his neck.
I heard the door open and Levi jolted in fear in my arms. "Mikasa!" I yelled and forced her outside the room to protect  Levi from her.
"Get out my way I'll kill that shrimp!" She yelled. The cadets training in the grounds stoped and looked at us as we fought.
"Mikasa I can't let u kill him!" I yelled using all my strength to try to over power her. I was a titan-shifter and I was still no match for her. "What's going on?!" Jean yelled from behind us as they rushed over. "Eren move!" Mikasa yelled in my face and pushed me backwards. My feet skidded in the mud and I was losing my grip on her.

"Mikasa ur gonna hurt him!" Armin yelled when everything went slow motion. Jean pulled mikasas back and her foot collided with my chest making me fall backwards. All I remember is a searing pan in my neck and hard flooring.