Chapter Two

The next morning, Andri was rudely woken by the twins jumping on her bed, accidentally bruising one of her legs. She grumpily chased them out of her room and told the pair of them to piss off before she really got angry. Andrienne Lupin was not a morning person, especially if she had been up late the night before. There was one thing that couldn't stop her mood from spoiling, today was September first.

Even Andri's lack of money was not enough to ruin her good day, no matter how sad it made her to learn that she couldn't afford a cat. She only had 5 galleons left and a cat was at least 10 galleons at the Magical Menagerie. She wanted a new pet, but Nuntius would have to do for now.

Andri still hadn't gotten the chance to tell Harry that mass murderer, Sirius Black, was after him and wanted to kill him. Andri didn't know why Black would want to hurt Harry, she only learned of this information from her father. She sighed, Harry would be angry at her for keeping a secret like that from him. Ron and Hermione were right, he had a right to know.

Andri changed out of her pyjamas and got Nuntius into his cage with ease. She never put him in his cage for long and he knew this. Andri only put Nuntius in there twice a year, when school started and when it ended. Otherwise, he was always free. Mr Weasley caught her struggling with her book bag, trunk, and owl cage so he carried the trunk and book back down the stairs for her.

"Is this all your things?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you, Mr Weasley." She smiled.

"Not a problem. The Ministry cars should be here soon, you should get breakfast while you can."

"The Ministry cars?"

"Yes, they'll be picking us up." He replied before sitting down to read the paper.

It was unusual for the Ministry cars to pick up the Weasleys. Andri assumed it must have been for Harry's sake, but of course she wouldn't say anything about that. Her eyes searched the room for Harry, but he wasn't there yet. He must have been still sleeping, it was still quite early that morning.

Andri took a seat at the dining table with Hermione, Ginny, and Mrs Weasley, whom began telling the three young girls all about a love potion she had made when she was a young girl. It was quite a funny story, really, but it ended with her lecturing them about never doing such a thing because it would just be a disaster. They all nodded, Andri taking a few bites out of a bagel.

They all giggled as they spoke about it more. Andri thought about if a love potion would ever work on Cedric Diggory, the boy she had met in Flourish and Blotts. Though, she figured slipping someone a love potion would be a horrible thing to do to someone.  She didn't know what is was about him, she had only spoken to him for a moment, but she hadn't stopped thinking about him since.

Her eyes wandered and she spotted Harry and Ron descending down the stairs and sitting at the other end of the table. Andri wanted to go there at once and tell Harry all about Sirius Black, but she couldn't just get up in the middle of her discussion with Mrs Weasley and Ginny and Hermione, that would be rude.

She didn't get the chance to tell him before they left the Leaky Cauldron either and she sure couldn't tell him when she was sat next to him in one of the Ministry cars, everyone would hear. She knew she would have to wait until they had a private compartment on the train.

They got to King's Cross, with time to spare until it was eleven. Ministry drivers fetched them all trolleys for their things and helped them stack their trunks and whatnot on them. Andri thanked the driver who helped her and watched as they all tipped their hats to Mr Weasley as a goodbye.

Once they all reached platform nine, Mr and Mrs Weasley wished her goodbye and kissed her cheek in case they didn't see her again before she got on the train. Andri and Ron went first, casually walking towards the barrier and sneaking through to platform nine and three-quarters. She smiled as she saw the crowd of young witches and wizards and their parents, the large scarlet steam engine behind them.