98

//Based on true events.

    Emily had gone over to her friend Bree's house with her other friend Paige on Friday where the three girls just sat around and talked. Upon discussing what they should do Bree suggests that they play Dead Before Daylight and the other two agreed.

    Paige said she wanted too so that left Bree to finish up painting what she was painting and Emily just lounged on the bed and scrolled through Pinterest.

    "Oh. Hi Mark." Paige said in a fake accent.

     "The fuck was that, Paige?" Em asked her friend confused.

      Paige laughed and looked at her. "In a movie I had watched the main character saw a friend of his and said 'Oh. Hi mark.' so every time I see someone I'm going to kill I'm going to say 'oh hi mark'." Paige explained as she giggles.

      Emily and Bree nodded as they listened and watch Paige play as she said 'Oh. Hi Mark' more than once causing all three girls to laugh.

     Later that day they were playing with friends on line where they were the survivor and running from the bad guy. As Paige had the character creep around trying to hide she had it turn the corner and run right into the murder and all three girls screamed at loud and kept screaming until they got away from the murder. For the rest of the day and into the next they did this and picked on each other for being serial killers and psychopaths, which they already knew they where, but those two days where the two days that Emily probably laughed and smiles the most during.