Payback

First and foremost, I do not own Danny Phantom at all, I only own the plot, the characters and fandom are not mine, repeat not mine.

"Uhnn, where am I"? asked a blonde haired jock trying to adjust his eyes to the semi-dark roon he was in.
Dash was confused, the last thing he remembered was being at school, he knew it was Friday because he was going to a last minute football practice. The head coach was workig them to the bone, making sure all his players were ready for Homecoming.
"Damn, I must have been tackled by Kwan or something during practice" said Dash, his head.
"Well I better get back, Coach is gonna be pissed if I miss anymore practice than I have", said dash trying to get up.
"Wait, what the hell, why can't I move my arm?" said Dash trying to get up. "What the fuck, what is going on?" yelled the jock, getting angrier as he tried to pull himself up, but faily everytime. 
"Whoever is doing this, let me up, so I can pound you!" yelled Dash, wanting nothing more than to beat the freak who had him tied up to a bed.
"Dash, I don't think it's wise to make threats when you can't even get up" said a familiar voice.
From dark, came a figure into one of the few sources of light; there was Dash's long time punching Danny Fenton.
"Fenturd, what the fuck dude, untie me now!" demanded the jock. "What did you do to me, where am I?" he asked, trying to losen his restraints.
"First of all, no, and second of all, you are at my house" said Danny, walking closer to Dash.
Dash noticed, as he walked towards him, that Danny was not wearing his usual t-shirt or blue jeans, but instead, a balck, skin tight pleather vest that showed of Danny's flat stomach and already hard nipples. Dash also took note that Danny was wearing short, not just any shorts, matching pleather shorts that hugged Danny's crotch, showing his small package.(Danny does not have a big weenie, but he is ok with that) The rest of him, was pure Danny, his clear, peach colored face wore a devious smirk, and in his hands were a riding crop and some kind of cup Dash haf never seen before.
"Dash, I'll just get right to it, since I know you aren't all to bright, I am through with your bullshit", began Danny as he walked to Dash's left. As he walked, Dash turned his head, and watching Danny walk away, getting full view of the other side of those sinful shorts; Danny's bubble butt, which seemed to be struggling to stay inside the confines of the shorts. Dash could not tear his eyes away, it was so hot, with each step Danny took, his ass bounced and jiggled, trying to get out of the shorts.
Dash was confused, as far as he knew, Danny was a string bean, so where was he hiding an ass so sexy, Paulia would be jealous.
While caught up in his thoughts, Dash did not notice Danny turn on the lights, allowing Dash to find himself in a lab, most likely the FentonWorks lab, since Danny said Dash was in his home, with a table full of instruments to his right where Danny had come from.
Dash began to panic, there were knives on the table, "Shit, is Fenton gonna kill me, is he gonna stab me?, I need to get out!" thought Dash, beinging to sweat fron fear.
"Don't bother screaming, the lab is soundproof"eplained Danny walking back to a restrained Dash, "And as I was saying, I am done with you and your bullying, you treat me like shit, and for what, because I am not cool, because I am a nerd, why?"asked Danny as he started the bully down.
Dash did not want to answer, afraid to make his captor angry, he himself did not know why he picked on Danny so often, he only knew he hated it when Danny smiled because of something his dweeb friends would do. He hated when Danny would focus his attention on othet people during their bullying session, Dash took time to meet with Danny, and he was only worried about someone else. Some would say Dash liked Danny, but that was not true, he was not a fag.
"If you won't answer, I will explain,I think you like me, you wanna fuck me" said Danny, giving Dash a smug look.
"Bullshit, you are just some dweeb who deserves to get picked on, and more importantly, I'm not some freak like you Fagton" said Dash glaring at Danny.
"Really" replied Danny, "Then why do you never leave me alone, why do you get so handsy when you bully me, and more importantly?" Asked Danny getting closer to Dash's face, "Why did you stare at my ass for so long?" Asked Danny smirking.
Dash felt heat rise to his face, he was so entranced by Danny's big ass that he did not realize that Danny had taken notice. "I..I don't know what you're talking about, I just stared at you to see where you were going" defended Dash, meeting Danny's gaze.
" You're lying, you like my big fat butt Dash" said Danny, turning around to show off his assey goods. "I know it is big Dash, I usually wear loose jeans to hide it, but I wanted you to see it", he continued beginging to grope his plump cheeks infront of Dash.
"You want to see my ass, look at it, love it, taste it Dash, I know you do" said Danny bringing his butt to Dash's face.
"No... I don't...stop it Fe..Fenton", argued Dash, trying to resist the urge to beg as Danny's butt came closer to his face.
"Dash, please", Danny began, sounding needy,"I wanna show you my butt, just ask nicely, and I promise, I'll make you feel good" said the pleather clad boy.
Dash had to admit it, he wanted to see it, plus it was just Danny's ass, he had seen plenty of guy' butts in the locker room, and that was not gay, so this wasn't either.
Finding his voice, a red faced Dash asked "Can I please see your ass Danny?" all while trying to sound as tough as possible.
Inwardly Danny smirked, "Alright, since you were a good boy" he replied, unbuttoning is shorts and letting them pool between his ankles. "Here you go Dash, like it?" Asked Danny, presenting his large ass for Dash's viewing pleasure.
Dash was speechless, in front of him was the hottest ass he had ever seen, Danny's butt was big, and looked just as soft, but what made it hotter, was the fact that it was paler compared to Danny's peach complection.
Danny turned around, wearing a smirk, which grew at Dash's expression. Dash soon caught sight of Danny's hard four incher, wet and ready for whatever action was going to take place. Dash wanted nothing more than to laugh at Danny for having such a small cock, but he couldn't, he found himself wanting to feel it.
"Dash, do you need some help?" asked Danny, eyes locked on Dash's straining crotch. With everything that had happend, Dash had forgotten about his hardening 12 inch cock.
"No way Fenton, I am not letting you near my dick, I already said it,  I am not a fag", said Dash trying to resist Danny.
"Really now", began Danny, before Dash could say anything, Danny walked to the far side of the bed, and was unbuckling his  pants, pulling the jock's jeans and boxers down to his thighs.
Danny stared wide eyed,  at Dash's cock, having just spring out of its cloth prison, it was hard and long, juicy and uncut, with the head poking out of the skin.
Danny soon walked to Dash's side again, still wearing a smirk," you are going to tell me that your cock is not hard for me, that it does not want to be buried deep inside my fat ass?" Asked Danny.
Danny took the crop he was holding, and stratled Dash's chest, with his back facing the jock. "Let's see if you won't change your tune Dash?" said Danny, as he pulled back ths crop. 
Dash closed his eyes and expected to feel a sting, but instead heard a moan, opening his eyes to see Danny's ass jiggle and gain a red hue from thd hit.
Dash watched, memorized as Danny repeated the action for what seemed like several minutes.
"By how much you are leaking, you are enjoying the show" stated Danny, running his finger over ths cock. Dash was angry, he was not about to let Danny get the better of him anymore than he already had, and before he could insult the boy, his vision went black. It was a second before Dash realized what happened, Danny was sitting on his face!
"Before you go on and yell about not being a fag, I'm putting your mouth to good use" said Danny, pulling back his large cheeks to make sure Dash's mouth was positioned below Danny's sweet pucker.
Dash did not know what drove him to, be it the erotic scene of Danny's bubble butt now engulfing his face, or the sheer fact that he would not change this moment for anything, despite all his previous protest, but Dash pressed his tounge to Danny's hole.
Danny was surprised at first, but soon began rocking back and fourth on his bully's face, "Keep it up, eat my naughty hole Dashie", moaned out Danny.
After several minutes, Danny lifted himself up, turning himslef to face Dash.
After focusing for a moment, Dash looked up at a sweetfaced and lustful Danny.
"If you promise to stop being such a jerk, I will reward you, I promise", said Danny, wanting nothing more than to feel Dash inside him.
Dash was in a haze, he was trying catch his breath after tounge fucking Danny, "Yes...Yes, I promise", he replied.
Danny smiled, positioning himself over Dash's meatpole. In one swift motion, Danny lowerd himself, crying out as he felt Dash's cock slam into his prostate.
"Yeah, ride it Danny, keep going" encouraged Dash.
After several minutes, Danny felt a warmth in his stomach, he knew he was close, and then increase his rhythm.
Soon enough, Danny was bouncing on Dash's cock as fast as he could, trying his hardest to feel a sweet release.
"Im cumming" cried Danny sinking himself on Dash's cock for the final time.
Dash felt his eyes roll back into his head; the feeling of Danny's hot channel tightening around his cock was enough to force an orgasm.
Danny lifted himself off Dash, whipmering as he felt Dash's cock slide out of him. "Now remeber", he said to the exhausted jock, "you have to be nice".
Dash could do nothing but catch his breath and smile. "I promise".

Epilogue
After releasing Dash, and cleaning up, the two began talking in Danny's bedroom, while Danny lied on Dash's chest.
"So, what was with calling me Dashie?"
"Well, it seemed cute"
"Well, the if I'm Dashie, than you are Sweetcheeks" he replied, smirking as he groped Danny's now sweatpants clad ass.
"I guess, but remember, now that we are together,you need be nice to everyone"
"Fine, I'll change, so long as I get my daily dose of Fenton ass" said Dash smiling at Danny.
The two shared a sweet kiss, their first kiss, and then went down stairs to wait for Jazz and Danny's parents to tell them that he and Dash were a couple.

This is my first story, if you like, please tell me. Please comment.