fourteen

The first thing Betty did was hug Veronica. Veronica had missed Betty so much and now she was back, everything would be getting better, right? 

Jughead was outraged. He couldn't even meet Betty's eyes.

The girl he thought had taken her own life because of him, was standing right infront of him, alive. He looked at Betty with tears in his eyes. His face went from sorrow to disgust with in seconds and Betty finally began to realize that she had lost people she cared about, they had moved on without her and didn't care.

'Jughead'... Betty started.

'NO, YOU DON'T GET TO SAY ANYTHING HERE' Jughead demanded 'IF YOU WANTED TO GET AWAY, WE WOULDVE ACCEPTED IT, WE WOULDVE LET YOU GO, BUT THE FACT THAT YOU MADE VERONICA TELL US YOU HAD KILLED YOURSELF, ITS SICKENING, SUICIDE SHOULD NOT BE A WAY FOR YOU TO LIE, SUICIDE IS REAL AND MAKES THE PEOPLE THAT CARE FEEL LIKE SHIT, BETTY COOPER, EVER SINCE THAT NIGHT AT THE PARTY I WAS HEAD OVER HEALS FOR YOU, BUT NOW, NOW YOU HAVE RUINED MY WHOLE PERSPECTIVE ON YOU, ALL I SEE NOW IS A SELFISH, UNCARING BITCH'

What Jughead said hit Betty like a brick, hard and painful, but what did Betty expect, she had left without a goodbye and then reappeared expecting them to not be mad.

'I'm sorry, Okay, You think I wanted to leave, you think I didn't like you back, I was drove to  lie, I was drove over the edge and thats not my fault, its Archie's and yours and all the people that didn't care, didn't notice I was crumbling inside.' Betty said, tears forming in her eyes.

'Betty, we would of understood, we would've accepted your decision to leave for a while, you didn't have to lie, I have been non stop beating myself up over this, as well as Kevin, damn you should've heard what he said when he fount out, you leaving didn't make the pain go away, it passed it on to us, Archie, as big a douche as he is, came here everyday, tears in his eyes, asking if we had heard anything.' 

'Jug, please I need you to understand'

'I do Betts, I do, but you need to understand that you hurt us all'

'I do understand that, one more thing Jughead,' Betty said approaching him. 'How I missed seeing your face everyday'

Jughead leaned in and they locked lips, something they wanted deep down, but were to afraid to admit it.

'Okay, Erm.. Imma give you guys some space, B, call me later' Veronica half laughed, backing out of the apartment. 

'Betty Cooper, I really like you and ive missed you so so much, your beautiful smile, your sweet scent and the way your blonde ponytail bobs up and down as you walk and I want you to know that no matter how mad I may be with you right now, I want to give us a try, a relationship not just a one night stand, because, you are amazing.' Jughead whispered softly.

'Jughead Jones, I would like that to' Betty smiled. 'and for one night, I want to act like everything is normal, tomorrow we can face the people that thought I was gone, but for now I just want you, I want all of you, tonight' 

***

I'M BACK GUYSSSSSS AND IMMA BE UPDATING A LOT MORE, IVE GOT OVER MY WRITERS BLOCK AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH THIS STORY.

THIS BOOK IS NEARLY COMING TO AND END THOUGH, IMMA BE DOING LIKE 5 MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN ITS OVERRRR :( 

BUT DONT WORRY I HAVE SOME OTHER STORIES I UPDATE REGULARLY SO BE SURE TO CHECK THEM OUT :)