The first signs

I woke up with a pencil stuck to my face. My stomach felt queasy, "Kids! dinner!" mom yelled through the house. I gradually got up and was the last one (as usual) to the kitchen table,  and i got to help mom serve dinner again (which I don't mind doing, it's the least I could do)

"This looks delisous, gracias mami" "denada victoria, it's nice to know one of my children appreciate my cooking" we started to eat, around 3/4th the meal, the queasy feeling started to come back. I picked at the food in front of me and mom took notice but ignored it for now.

   "are you ok Victoria?" Mom asked after dinner, the dad and Jerry went to a bowling tournament and Tyler went to watch "i noticed you weren't eating, and Macaroni with meat bits are your favorite" "mom, it's just too much for me, during supper, I started to feal queasy and now, my head hurts like heck."

   "just, go to bed for the night, I'll finish up here" mom said and i graciously took the opportunity to head up to bed.

The next day

   I woke up feeling like my head was going to fly off, but it subsided after a few seconds. I hurried to get dressed and out before Taylor could pick on me for not turning. "agh! what is with my head? I feel terrible." i said to myself before i reached the school. Everyone was already there so I went to find Linz.

   I entered the school and felt everyone's eyes on me, "Hey linz" i said feeling like I ran instead of walked to school "hdy, oh! blonde at one o'clock!" She said before shoving me behind her. "Hi Hi linzy, hi vic" Cindy Thorn said rudely when she said hi to me.

   "Hey, did you know, the blood running through your veins is pounding in our ears right now" she said pretending to be sweet "yea, well at least I'm not a dumb blonde" i retorted making her go stiff. i started to walk away, but Cindy grabbed my shoulder forcing me to turn around. and she stoped down hard on my foot, breaking bones, I felt like the wind was knocked out of me as I slammed into the lockers for support and my other hand on linzy's shoulder "Everyone to class now!" boomed a voice "Not you three" the voice said talking about cindy, linz, and I. "Mr. Whyley, Victoria tried to hit me" Cindy fake cried "Mr. Whyley she's lying! If I really tried to hit her, I would have broken my wrist. And, she broke my foot!" i said embarased "it's true sir, I saw the whole thing" Linz claimed.  "Let's get you to the nurse, and Cindy, you are in big trouble young lady. that is not how we treat our fellow vampires"

   "but she's not a vampire!" Cindy exclaimed, "a week of detention for defying a teacher"

Theliah pov

   "ok, thankyou. i will be there soon" i said hanging up the phone. "Richard, I need to go pick up my daughter, can you cover for me?" I asked "No problem Theliah, go ahead" Richard said calmly.

   i thanked him and get my things, the drive to the school was ten minuets. "I'm here to pick up Victoria Crowman" "one moment please" The administrator said as Victoria came out on crutches with the nurse to support her

sorry guys! it may be corny, but my mind is still imagining how it will layout. don't worry, I will get it going in the right track.