Breaking the news.

ASH'S POV~
Kevin and I are stood outside and waited for Jonas to get out. 
3 o'clock came and the bell rang, Kevin shuffles his feet. 

"What are you going to tell him? He's 7 years old for god sake." Kevin says. 

"I know what to say." I say. Just then Jonas bounds out towards me and I run to him and hug him.

"Auntie Ash!" He screams. He looks behind me and he stops. "Who's that scary man?" He asks. 

"That's Kevin he's here to protect us from bad people." I explain. 

"Not him, the man behind him." Jonas points to behind Kevin. Both Kevin and I turn to look at where he is pointing and we see him.

 I put Jonas behind me and Kevin tells me to stay put, he then chases down the hooded figure

Where the figure was stood he dropped an envelope before he took off. Jonas's hand still in mine I pick up the envelope and open it up.

"Jonas I won't lie to you right now sweetie, you're old enough to understand

"Jonas I won't lie to you right now sweetie, you're old enough to understand. The man who did very bad things to me wants to kill me. And today he... He... Killed your Mom." I say.

"Mom's dead in heaven." Jonas asks for almost a confirmation. I nod and tears begin to stream down my face he then begins to cry and I pull him into a hug. Kevin comes back over and he is out of breath.

"What's this. He leave another note?" He asks. I hand him the note and he looks it over. 

"I can't believe he got away from me SON OF A BITCH!" Kevin shout. 

"Costa remember we are in a school." I say, warning him to mind his language. Jonas then perks up. He then comes over and he has stopped crying.

"You're Costa?" He asks Kevin. Kevin throws me a confused look. 

"Yeah I'm Costa Why?" Kevin asks Jonas. 

"Have you shown him?" Jonas asks me.

"Only if you want to Jonas I was going to show him but now I'm not too sure." I say.