Wild dreams come true

Background on how you and whis met: 

It has been 5 years since you and whis first met. At first you hated his terrible humor and constant need to eat. It seemed like all he cared for was food and being a servant for beerus untill vegeta, a life long friend of yours, brought you a long to planet beerus to watch him train since you were curious about how he trained. Once there, you and Whis got to start talking to each other. Turns out you both seemd to have common interest...and thus a friendship has developed but...you have started to gain feelings for whis. He was such a loveable dork in your eyes.

(Alright lets begin),

It was one of bulmas parties again, and you were forced to go. Parties had never been your cup of tea so you stayed away from the crowd of people you knew all to well, writing down one of your fantasies you had about you and whis. Lately, your perverted side had been showing, and to help i guess "release the perverted thoughts" you would write them down. 

"This has to be the wildest yet..." You mummbled to yourself, biting on your lip gently as you read over what you had just jotted down in the journal you had filled with pages of dirty thoughts and dreams you had of whis and you.

-What you wrote down-

"Whis....har...harder......." You said while moaning. Whis smiled, grabbing your legs and spreading them out wider to shove all of his manhood into your womenhood. Your walls tightening around him as you let out louder moans. Whis let out small moans as well, almost near his climax...

(Back to reality) 

As you had finished reading what you had wrote down for like the 30th time, you heard a familiar voice.."Hello miss (y/c), why are you sitting all alone?" Whis asked as he made his way over to the table you were sitting at. A bright smile on his face, one that made you blush slightly.

You quickly looked up, slamming your journal shut and shoving in behind your back in the chair you were sitting in. "Oh...uhh hey whis....I umm..." Was all you could say. (Hopefully he did not see anything)- was all you thought. 

Whis caught on to how suprised you looked, and couldnt help but let out a small chuckle. "Did i scare you miss (y/c)?" He asked as he sat down in the chair in front of you. Since you were still shooken up by the fact WHIS had almost seen what you were writing, all you could do was nod a yes to whis . 

"What were you writing?" Whis asked, trying to start conversation with you. "Oh umm...just a few reminders for upcoming events this week." You lied. You hated lying, especially to the person you were crushing on, but no way in hell were you about to expose yourself.

Whis smiled, "Are you alright? You are not as talkative tonight as  you usually are?" Whis asked, slightly concerned since you seemed to not be as joyful as you usually are around Whis. You simply nodded, "I need to go..I dont feel good at all. I think i ate to much, sorry Wish...I'll see you around." You said before quickly getting up and walking off, forgetting all about your jornal filled with dirty fantasies you had about Whis. 

Whis only watched as you left, and when the party was over, Whis saw the journal you had left. "Oh my, she forgot it. I should return it to her before leaving." Whis said to himself. He casually made his way over, and as he was grabbing the journal, it slipped from his and and opened to the third page.

He looked down and picked it up, and could not help but start reading the words on the page. 

-What was wrote on page 3- 

Whis's hand traveled up your bare skin, and to your breast. "Oh my (y/c), your breast are quite a sight." Whis complimented, causing you to blush furiously.