Chapter 18

Listen to this song as you read it gives more emotion. Chapter written by hannahfangirl26 . (Leah)

Key:
Reality
Flashback 

11:30 P.M. Leah was sitting on the couch looking out the window with a fluffy blanket wrapped around her, her head leaned on the window listening to the rain click on the glass. A candle dimly lit in front of her was the only light source to the dark living room, Zak asleep in bed meant for her to be wide awake and depressed. Thoughts swam through the demons head, it took her back to memory lane.

Three years before the present, Leah was walking the streets with a nerdy girl look, cute hair and outfit with glasses on her beautiful green eyes, walking to the library when some men came to her. Trying to have their way with the nerdy non demonic girl, then a woman came to rescue her.

The voices from the flashback spoke to her

"Who are you?" Past Leah asked
"Melody Hart" answered Past Melody "are you alright?"
"Leah Costello" past Leah said "pleasured"

Leah took a deep breath feeling a tear fall from her eyes.

Leah's boyfriend at the time Brandon Rogers was taking her out on a date, she knew he was a demon, but she believed that love had no limits. She loved the dead man for who he was.

They was watching Winchester at Leah's house, Brandon had his arm around her being the cheesy romantic he was.

"You look beautiful tonight" Brandon said

"Thank you" thanked Leah not knowing he was about to change the innocent nerdy/geeky girl to a cold hearted demon.

Leah could hear the screams that she screamed the night Brandon changed her to a demon that she is now. She still felt the pain as she heard the screams. "You changed me to who I am today" she whispered thinking of Brandon. "You cursed me Brandon." She leaned her head deeper to the window "but...he was still there"

Waiting for a interviewer to meet Leah at Starbucks, Leah sat at a seat with her head down on the table, Zak being in line waiting for his coffee to be done before he went on the interviews for the lock down that night, he noticed her having a bad day so he paid for her coffee and left with his coffee before she could know it was him go bought it for her.

"I'm sorry nick." Leah whispered feeling a tear drop from her eyes she caused her best friends boyfriend pain and now it's not just Zak dealing with demons, it's now Melody who's gonna have a fucked life with a demon walking around. "I'm so sorry" she placed a hand over her mouth with more tears continuing to drop.

"You lied to us you demon freak!" Nick hissed in front of everyone at the mall

"Don't sass me!" Leah yelled pushing Nick to the ground

"I will tell everyone who you really are" Nick threatened which forced her to push him again, she scratched his chest and his arm which got him in a lot of pain.

Melody ran Nicks way and got on her knees lifting his head up placing it on her lap. Leah was silent, her eyes being as black as ever.

Through Leah's train of thoughts, she realized her hand started to bleed, she used her razor blade sharp fingernails to cut her own hand. Leah quietly hissed and got off the couch, she lifted the candle to blow it out but the fire burned through the cut which made her hiss louder and she dropped the burning candle, the fire burned out when the glass smashed on the wood tiled floor.

Leah just thought of leaving, the sounds of screaming when everyone was yelling at her made her angry and very upset, she slowly and quietly went up to her and Zaks room, quietly packed so his loudly snorting self and their dog would not wake up.

She accidentally left blood everywhere she went, after she packed her one bag that she only needed. She quietly closed the bedroom door, in tears she ran downstairs, she put on her boots and left the front door.

She pulled her phone out from her jeans pocket, she called one last person "hey, it's me, I need you to pick me up at the bridge, I'll be under it. Kay bye." After the phone call had ended, she threw it on the ground, stepped on it with her boots heel and vanished in the darkness.