Chapter 1

Brianna POV

I just got to school and I do not want to be here. These teachers is annoying as fuck and these same bitches be trying me every day.

Let me not be rude and introduce myself. I'm Brianna Kingston and I'm 12 years old. I'm in 6th grade. I have a bad ass attitude and I'm always fighting somebody. I live with my grandma and auntie now that my mom is gone. I give them hell. I'm always sneaking out the house and partying. I have a boyfriend. I hang around with the wrong crowd and all we be doing is getting high. I actually just got back to class. We all skipped 3rd to go get high and now we're back for 4th.

I kinda got a feeling that today we might get caught but hey, I really don't give a fuck.
___________________________________
Crissy POV

Hey y'all, I'm Brianna's aunt Crissy. Bri is out of control and me and my mom can't handle her anymore. So a few weeks ago we called her dad. Ion know why my sister never wanted this man to be in his child's life but this lil girl needs an authority figure who can help straighten her up.

Rico, her dad, just got here with his son and like four other niggas.

I went and let them in and then we sat down to talk.

Me-Rico, that girl is out of control. We just can't handle her anymore. She skips school all the time and when she is there, she is fighting and getting suspended.

Rico-Has she always acted like this or did she just start after her mom passed away?

Me-She been acting like this since she was about ten. Its like she started hanging out with older kids and she started getting high and skipping classes. She gave Nicky hell before she passed away. Its like she would never listen and she always had a bad attitude.

Rico nods his head.

Rico-I can promise u that all that's bout to change.

I was bout to say something when my phone rung. I looked and it was the school.

I answered.

Me-Hello?

Ms. Crowder-Yes Crissy, u need to come pick Brianna up.

Me-What happened?

Ms. Crowder-Her and a couple other students skipped third hour and came back to fourth high. Eyes bloodshot and u can smell it on them.

I shake my head.

Me-I'll be there soon.

Ms. Crowder-Thanks see u soon.