Chapter 3

The two boys walked into a small home that was known as Mika's.

"I'm home Mama I brought a friend home as well!" Mika exclaimed.

Krul ran down the stairs and entered the front room while smiling.

"Mika who is this man?" The lolicon asked.

"Mama this is Yuu-chan! He was my best friend from the orphanage and he transferred to my school!" Mika smiled as he hugged the shy Yuu.

"Nice to meet you Yuu, my name is Krul I'm Mikas Mother." Krul smiled as she she held out her hand as Yuu took it.

"Nice to meet you Krul." He nervously greeted.

"I'll go make you some snacks to eat you guys can do whatever, okay?" She told them as she walked into the kitchen.

Mika pointed the TV and Yuu got the hint. As they walked over mika spoke up.

"What do you wanna play we have Black Ops II, Castle crashers, dungeon defenders, Call Of Duty WWII, Little Big Planet 2, Minecraft and Worms. Just to name a few."

"Castle Crashers!" Yuu smiled as they headed to the tv and turned on the Xbox 360.

"Wow you have a play station 4 and a Xbox 360!" Yuu smiled. "Guren told me one game console is enough so I only have an Xbox."

"I got the PS4 for Christmas. The Xbox was a welcome home present when Mama adopted me." Mika smiled.

He quickly loaded up the game after they both signed in. Yuu being persistent set up his account on the Xbox since he wanted the progress to save.

They login in on Mikas account and Yuu quickly joined in. Mika being Mika decided he would be the pink knight. Yuu went the easy route and chose the red knight.

They played for 20 minutes until Krul came back with cheese, crackers, grapes, strawberries and some Orange Juice.

"Oh you are playing castle crashers?" Krul smiled as she sat on the couch. (The boys were sitting on the floor criss cross applesauce like they are 7.)

"Yup it was the big fad like 10 years ago but it's still a good game." Mika replied.

"Cool can I play?" Krul asked she was facenated by games and she always played with mika. (She was actually really good especially with Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty WWII.)

"Sure here you go." Mika smiled as he passed her a silver Xbox controller.

"Thank you." She smiled as she logged in and joined as the Orange Knight.

"So we just got beat the piano bomber and rescued the princess." Yuu smiled as they went onto the next level.

The 3 played the game until Yuu had to go home because of Gurens curfew he set to keep his son save even though Yuu protested a lot saying that he didn't need a curfew.

"Bye Mika and Krul can I come over tomorrow so we can play the game again?" Yuu asked as he pulled on his nice blue converse.

"Sure you're welcome over anytime we enjoy having you around." Krul smiled.

"Thank you I really appreciate it." Yuu smiled back as he pulled mika into a hug. "I really did miss you im so happy to have you back.

"I missed you as well Yuu." Mika hugged you back and they soon let go so Yuu could leave.

the following week consisted of the same routine yuu would go over to Mikas house every day after school so they could play Castle Crashers they beat it on the 3rd day but like every sane person they had to go over it again so they could both unlock all the achievements.

"Hey Yuu?" Mika asked one day.

"Yes Mika?" Yuu smiled as he looked at the blond boy.

"I was wondering...." he stopped for a moment. "Would you like to go on a date?"

"EHHH??" Yuu's face turned bright red as he couldnt say anything from his blush.

"Y-y-yuou dont have to." Mika stutterd.

"N-n-no its not that its just it was out of the blue I guess what I was n-n-nevermind." Yuu replied. "I would love to go on a date with you mika."

"Okay a date it is then. It will happen this weekend on saturday at the local coffee shop." Mika smiled as he hugged Yuu.

"Okay thank you Mika."