the hunt begin

The inquisition is a secret organisation that exists outside the standard administrative hierarchy of the imperium ,The Inquisition acts as the secret police force in the God Emperor's realm this is the story of (your name) inquisitor of the ordo hereticus and how an event that occurred while on one of your hunts causes your life to change.

(your name) pov

it was a rainy day on the hive world of cadia, it was to be an simple mission eliminate the cultist causing the summoning of deamons into the city i readied my power sword and inferno pistol and started to run towards my destination. i activated my holographic map to see where the red marker was.

as i reached my destination i saw a sight that would scare the shit out of any normal human being,the walls outside the building were drenched in blood with corpses out at the door when i entered the building the it was pitch black only the sounds of psykers chanting can be heard echoing through the hollowed halls of the building as i drew my power sword and went closer to where the chanting was,the chanting stopped and at that moment i knew i fucked up

cult leader : a sacrifice for the great one, get him.

other psykers :yes brother!!

they were running towards me with daggers in hand but i fired my inferno pistol burning two cultist i used my power sword cutting the third cultist in half,turning to face the cult leader seeing that he managed to open a portal,but it seem more different than any normal chaos portal.

cult leader : YES YES all my hard work  has finally paid off,now onwards to the new wo-

the cult leader head was blown clean off by my inferno pistol

(your name): you cultist are all the same blah blah power blah blah it annoys me you used to be sons of the god emperor,well i better head back to camp. whoops

the moment i said that i slept and fell into the portal,

when i came to i realized i wasnt on cadia anymore because the scent of pollution was nowhere there were no giant towering buildings in sight only a dense forest as far as the eye could see.i began to walk around only to come upon a household in the middle of the woods when i walked closer towards the building i saw a blonde man hit a child and threw the child out of the house being a decent human being i ran towards the child and ask if he was alright.

(your name):hey u alright kid.

child:yes sir he said weakly

(your name): child what is your name and age.

jason: im jason rose and i am 14 years old.

(your name) 14 and still abused,it disgust me to know that there are people in this world that abuses their own child. how about this,here take this knife use it to get revenge on those who mistreated you.

i passed jason the knife he seemed scared at first than i saw bloodlust,fear and anger and at that moment i knew this boy will be a great warrior when he grows up

(your name): well i got to go.

jason: wait sir what is your name.

(your name):my name just call me hunter.

Timeskip(2 years)

(your name) *narrating* its been 2 years since i landed on this strange world and with that i have gained knowledge about the world's history,culture and people.apparently there are two intelligent races in this world humans and faunas.the faunas usually discriminated by the humans it seems that no matter where racism and discrimination can always be seen be it the imperium or remnant.but it seems that the faunas are treated better now than in the early years of this world that being they have rights and their own continent unlike the abhumans we have in the imperium the abhumans are not treated like normal civilians of the imperium. but that will be all i will say on the subject.