The Stain of Chaos

(yourname), jaune and ruby entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Ruby looks over when she hears Yang's voice.

yang: *waving* hey ruby, over here i saved a you a spot.

ruby: oh,guys, i gotta go, see you guys after the ceremony

jaune: hey wait *sighs* great now where i am suppose to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to.

(yourname): well u always got me buddy.

jaune: yeah.*sighs again*

cuts to ruby talking to yang

yang: so ruby how's your first day going, also who's that boy you were talking too.

ruby: you mean since you ditched me and i exploded, also which boy oh you mean jaune the blonde boy

yang: yikes meltdown already, also no i mean the one in black with shoulder pads

(this is how you look like by the way) without the mask

i do not own this image

ruby: oh thats (firstname) his pretty cool, but he keeps talking about this imperium thing its pretty weird sometimes but he is a cool dude.

yang: well he has a pretty cute face.

ruby: geez yang ( she was blushing)

yang: wait do u have a crush on him

ruby: what no, i dont have a crush on him...maybe.

yang: oh im so proud my baby sister has her first crush *she said while hugging ruby*

ruby: let go of me.

yang:*lets go of her sister*, well did anything else happen today.

ruby: as i said from before i exploded, and when i say i exploded i mean I literally exploded a hole in front of the school! And there was some fire, and I think some ice...?

yang: are you being sarcastic *grinning*

ruby:I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage, and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled at me again, and I felt really bad, and I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

weiss: YOU!

ruby: *jumps into yangs arm* oh god its happening again.

weiss: you were lucky we weren't blown of the side of the cliff.

yang: oh, my god you really did explode...

While weiss was talking to ruby, (yourname) encountered jason who was sharpening his blade.

(yourname): yo jason

jason: sup hunter, wait thats dumb, whats your real name.

(yourname): oh my real name is (firstname).