Prologue

Hey guys! This is my first novel on Watt pad and i'm super excited for this one. Harry will sadly not be famous in this story because it will ruin most of my ideas and i'm trying to be original here! *idek*

- - -

I sat on the toilet seat looking at my polished toes for the longest 5 minutes of my entire 16 years of life. I glanced at the white stick that sat on top of my sink and sighed as I got up and took it in between my - may I add nicely and expensively - nails. This freaking white stick held information to my future.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breathe, "Please. Please. Please. Please." 

I opened one eye and covered my mouth.

Bitch, you're pregnant.

Kidding, but that's basically what the stick was telling me.

A loud knock interrupted my thoughts and I realized it was coming from my window. I threw the damn stick in the trash and ran over to my window only to be greeted with my smiling boyfriend.

I struggled, but finally, opened my window. 

Harry threw one of his long legs over the window before picking up the other and landing on the floor.

"I have something to tell you..." I barely whispered.

He childishly grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Go ahead babe."

I sighed and closed my eyes, "I-I'm pregnant.."

I could feel him un-wrap his arms from my waist and place them on my shoulders.

"Wait. What?"

I carefully opened my eyes, "Harry.. I'm pregnant."

Anger flashed in his eyes, "I know. I heard you Ella."

I awkwardly stood there unsure of what to say to him.

"Get an abortion."

Wait is he fucking crazy? 

I could feel my blood start to boil, "No, what the actual fuck Harry."

He carelessly laughed, "Don't tell me you're actual keeping the shithead."

Okay. That's it.

"Yes! I am keeping it and if you don't plan to help me with a fault that you also caused then leave!"

Hurt flashed in his eyes but it was quickly recovered with - once again - anger, "Fine. Don't you dare expect me to come back."

And just like that, he was gone. forever.

- -

There it is! Short prologue for How to Forgive! Play Ella Hamilton (main character) will be Ashley Benson and Harry Styles will be playing - no doubt - Harry Styles himself.

Picture of Ella Hamilton on the side!