The Perfect Tan

Prom was quickly approaching, and a teen girl was very excited about how she looked in her prom dress, but she thought that she would look even better if she had a great tan. She went to a tanning salon, and they limited her to only 30 minutes of total tanning time, because she was a beginner. After she finished tanning, she decided that she wasn't getting tan enough and she only had a week before prom, so she knew she had to do something.
Every day, she would go to tan at multiple salons, and each salon would only allow her to tan for 30 minutes, but since she was going to multiple salons, four of them to be exact, she could tan for a total of two hours. Six days passed, and the girl was found dead, because her internal organs had become burnt due to all of the tanning. Only one more day, and she could have gone to prom.

All of the stories included in this article are nothing more than urban legends. Even though they are urban legends, it's said that some of these have been based off of actual events. However, over the years, there have been many variations of each story. With each variation, fiction becomes more prevalent with each tale, and the actual facts begin to dwindle. Either way, they are definitely scary and will be responsible for some teens encountering sleepless nights.