/12/

The following weeks went by quickly. Ethan and I didn't get to spend as much time together as I would like. I was thrown into work and Yati had come back from her vacation. It seemed like she had zero stress, but she was bringing down the hammer on all of the girls that were here. 

Raul was doing my hair for yet another shoot and he was talking my ear off, but I wasn't in the mood. I wasn't in the mood for working and I just wanted to spend a few minutes alone with Ethan. 

Lately, Ethan had been thrust into his work, going to meetings, staying late at his office that it felt like we weren't ever going to spend time together. I sighed and put my head in my hands. 

"No! No! Bailyn, I am doing your hair, I need your head up." Raul said. 

"I just want to sleep, Raul." I whined. 

He laughed and he pulled the curler from my head. He sat it down on the small vanity and he walked around and knelt in front of me. He put his hands on each side of my face and he kissed my nose. 

"What is bothering you?" He asked me. 

I shrugged and I watched as Natasha came off set and they called and said they were ready for me. 

"Tonight do you want to get a few drinks with me? There is a bar close to the hotel that you are staying in. Right below actually." Raul stated.

I nodded and he pulled the rest of the curlers from my head, fluffed up my hair, and then I was running toward the set. 

.

.

.

I had gotten used to having a phone and used to all of the notifications that came along with it. I didn't care for Instagram much, but I loved Snapchat. Everyday I loved to see all of the new filters. I turned the camera to face me and I went to the filter that made me have cute glasses and freckles. I snapped a picture and I sent it to Ethan, 'I miss you :(' was the caption. 

I put my phone down and I sat back in the couch. I was alone in the hotel room and I was growing tired of this small space. I think I was ready to finally move on and pay Ethan back for all that he had done for me. 

Bobo was wrapped in my arms and I snuggled him hard, thinking of Ethan. I was having a hard time knowing what we were. We hadn't define much of our relationship, but I would like to assume that we were working toward a relationship. 

He had asked me and I had agreed. I just missed him. Everything was happening at the wrong moment. Why did all of this fashion show news have to happen? 

My phone lit up with a sound. I reached for my phone and it was a text from Ethan. 

'Hey there, Princess. I'm so sorry that I haven't been around the last few days. I wanted you to know that I'm coming back from my business trip tomorrow morning.' 

I sighed and locked my screen. Another sound came and I looked at my phone. 

'Call me?' 

I pressed the call button and I put my phone to my ear. 

"Hi, daddy." I said. 

"Hello, kitten. I miss you." He said. 

I smiled and I snuggled Bobo close to me. 

"What are you doing right now?" 

"Laying on the couch with Bobo." 

"Do you want to watch a movie together? Netlfix?" He asked.