Mute Girl (One Direction)

I step off the school-bus and in to the cool London sunshine. I cross the road with my hands tucked into my track pants pockets. It’s empty as usual. Mum at work and Dad… well nobody has seen my dad in years.I open the door to my home and step in. As soon as I do I’m greeted by my black and brown Wheaten Terrier, Ace.

I throw my bag to the side and kneel down, petting him. Ace was one of the only living things I talked to, along with my fish, Rainbow and my plants. Also my parents, occasionally only. I go into the kitchen and pour into a bowl cereal and milk. Ace looks at me desperately. That’s right. I’m the only person who actually remembers to feed him.

I put down the spoon and pour out some dog food in to his bowl. He sniffs my shoe and then runs up for lunch. I eat my cereal and then go upstairs, Ace at my heels.

***

I’m in the middle of doing homework when I hear the door click downstairs.

“Patricia!”, I hear my mothers sweet voice. I sigh and go down the stairs. “Would you be a dear and take Ace for a walk. I’m tired and could use a bit of peace.” Peace? I don’t even talk! I nod none the less.

I run back upstairs and take my diary. Hey, we’re going to the park, I always let Ace run wild with his doggie friends. He knows how to find me back.

I get out of the door and Ace follows me. He knows where we’re going.

***

I sit down on the log and take out my diary and pen.

‘Today was the final day of school,”

I write, ‘I’m happy it’s over but slightly worried about the reports. I’m positive about grades and stuff but just the ‘participation’ part-”, I look up from my diary when I hear barking. I see Ace running after a car right out of the park gates. I drop my diary in my bag and run after him, leaving my bag at the bench. I take off my flats and drop them there too.

So there I am. A bare foot girl in grey jeans and a miserably face T-shirt and beanie, running after a dog. I must have looked so stupid.

After about an hour of running I finally catch him. Thanks to the cat who crawls under the car.

“C’mon you.” I say, dragging him by the collar. “If you do that again, your going on a lead!”. Ace whimpers in my hands.

I struggle to get him back to the park where I go to my place. Good thing my bag and shoes are still there. Bad thing 5 boys that I vaguely recognise from somewhere are sitting at my bench. So I might have to talk. Not necessarily.

The boys are quiet attractive. Especially the one with curly hair. But they look like jocks so I don’t think I should be liking them.

I kneel down before Ace and whisper to him. “Ace, listen to me,” I say. “Will you go get my shoes and bag?”. he stares at me. “Lick me if you will.” I let go of his collar and he runs back to his doggie friends. So I guess I’m on my own. Nice.

I look back to the five boys. Where do I know them from. It all looks vague. The curly hair, the tanned skin, the big grin, the Mohawk type hair and the blonde hair.

I shake it off and go to the bench, my eyes on the ground.

___________________________________________________________________

Well? I know… I keep making stories. But I will update at least two of them a week. :{) Moustache man! Comment and vote please :]