Bad and Good

Hey guys, I just found out a wattyawards story needs to be finished. So I’m going to try to end this story in a few more chapters so yea, you might see longer more frequent updates… But that will only happen if I get enough votes and comments to be inspired (:

_

Liam walked into the living room to see Louis talking to Patricia—well Louis was doing most of the talking and Patricia nodding her head once in a while. Still, Liam’s mood went from calm blue to jealous green.

Liam sat down beside them, stopping Louis in mid-sentence.

“Hi guys,” Liam said, awkwardly, wanting badly for Louis to get up and leave.

“Hey,” mumbled Louis. What was his deal? Louis turned back to Patricia.

“Anyway, I talked to Simon,” Louis continues, “And he said you can move in with Harry and I.” Liam’s mood goes so green, it’s not even funny.

Patricia’s eyes brighten. The thought of moving in with these boys makes her, after a long while, happy. Especially Louis, he’s made his way into Patricia’s heart like a brother.

“That’s… brilliant!” Patricia says, surprised at her own actions. She had talked to two different people in a week.

Louis and Liam gasp, at the fact that Patricia had talked.

“You talked to me,” Louis smiled, making Patricia blush a deep red.

“Pizza Party!” Louis yelled, picking up his phone and heading out, leaving Liam and Patricia alone.

“Hey,” Liam chuckled. Then suddenly, Liam didn’t realise what happened, “Has anyone ever told you that you’re lovely?” Liam burst out. It may have been impulse or something that had to be said, either way, it left Patricia and Liam both shocked. Patricia opened and closed her mouth in that achingly familiar way. It followed by, surprisingly comfortable, silence.

And by one more impulse, Liam ‘pecked’ Patricia on the lips.

“Ten boxes of pizza going to be here in 15 minutes!” Louis said, skipping into the room, “What’d I miss.”

“Nothing!” Liam said, suspiciously fast as Patricia blushed deeply.

“Where’s Autumn?” Louis asked.

“I think I saw her in her room,” Louis got up a left once more, heading towards the girls’ room. Leaving Patricia and Liam alone once more.

*

Ten boxes of pizza had vanished as soon as they had come, thanks to Niall. Now, everyone sat somewhere watching ‘The Notebook’ which only Harry and Patricia took interest in.

It was half way through the movie and Niall and Zayn were sleeping head-on-head. [A/n: Ziall moment!!] Liam was repeatedly yawning, and Louis and Autumn were having their 500th thumb war.

“I love this movie,” Harry mumbled, for the fifth time, wiping a tear of his face.

“We know!” everyone, that had been awake, yelled. Harry stuck his tongue out, taking a tissue from the box and passing it to Patricia.

Suddenly, Patricia’s phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and put it to her ear.

“Hello?” she heard from the other side.

“Hi,” Patricia mumbled quietly.

“Patricia Parks?” the other end said.

“Yes,” Patricia mumbled.

“We have some bad news,” Patricia froze. Bad news? “We are sorry to tell you your mother is no more.” Patricia dropped the phone and got to her trembling feet. She ran to the door and onto the dark streets of London.

Bet you weren’t expecting that! Mwahahahaha!!! :D I rock!! Yea so, can I get 12 comments and 36 votes please? This chapter isn’t dedicated to any one person. It’s dedicated to all the people who read and vote and comment and support me. In the next five or six chapters, this story will come to an end :’( but please stay connected to me by reading She’s in Love and He’s in it for fun and after this story ends, I will be putting up a new one, with another original idea so please read that too.

Until next time, my spiriters! (That’s what I’m calling my fans from now on) Don’t forget to comment and vote and grow mustaches :{)