Chapter Ten

Can Learn To Love.

The former guardian sat there in astonishment, Madara explained the whole story to her, she was the legendary Guardian and yet, she did not recall any memories from the events Madara told her. Though she did feel like they were the memories she longed to remember,

“But if I was dying when they took me out the forest...Then how am I still here?”

Madara felt uncomfortable about this subject as he had to kiss her in order for her to live which could signal to others that he actually cared more than he should of for the Guardian.

“Well...though you hated humans, you were half of one. So I guess because of that, you were able to live.”

Misaki frowned, he was hiding more then just what he told her, but what was it?

“You know Madara...I could just go to my forest and probably found out how I lived...You're hiding more than you're letting on.”

Madara's dark thoughts rolled in as he thought, how could she possibly know that he's hiding more? But then she felt as if she knew there was more to it, she was only assuming at this point, when in reality she had not a single clue as to what happened.

“The spirits.”

Was all he answered hoping that she wouldn't pry more at the subject, though the Guardian saw through that lie, she ignored it seeing how desperate he was in trying to get off that subject.

Madara left her knowing what she had to take in may have been so much for her, after all if you were to just find out you were a fearful myth, you would need some space to think about this clearly. But all the Guardian could think, What was she to do now? Her soul belonged to that forest...her forest. And her heart also but deep down she knew something was stopping her. But what? For that was the question that stopped her from leaving everything and returning to her rightful home. Though even if she were to go to the forest, what was to guarantee that she was going to be able to see the spirits again?

Many questions plagued her mind, and eventually, she left the subject alone. Wandering around, like she had no soul and was just a lifeless zombie looking for a reason to be roaming around among the living.

She wandered outside the Uchiha compound walls, her 'family' always scolded her for strolling to close to the entrance of the forest, but now that she knew everything, she just wanted to run. Run to wherever her legs could take her and where her heart was aching for, the former Guardian glanced around making sure that not a soul was around. When she found no one else to be around, she hooked up her kimono and ran as fast as she could into the forest, in engulfed her.

The sound of the twigs crunching beneath her, the leafs she brushed past the wind rustling through the trees and the fresh air her lungs took in with every quick breath.

It was nostalgia.

Losing her shoes she felt the grass, twigs and mud caress her bare feet. She finally felt at home.

As she ran and ran she ending up within a big field of grass, it was silent as the wind wiped by, pushing the grass. The birds flew over the open sky, happily.

“Are you going to just leave?”

The voice scared her, causing her heart to skip a bit and she instantly formed her old defensive stance with her cold look. But she saw nobody but the one she loathed, Madara Uchiha.

“Why are you here?”

She asked letting her now crinkled kimono fall back to it's original form, Madara observed her eyes, seeing her emerald eyes glow in the dim light; he had a flash of her old image with her old make-up on her cheeks and chin. Her natural looks there were to Madara, probably to the standards of pretty maybe even beautiful. But Madara never let that thought surface,