Newt Imagine 2

You are sitting by the campfire with all of the gladers. A new greenie had come today so it was the typical celebration. Everyone was talking to each other, having a good time. Except for the little confused greenie of course, who had no shucking idea what was going on.

You sat next to Alby and Winston because you had only been in the glade for a couple months and hadn't really made any close friends yet. Any time you tried to talk to a glader they'd end up flirting with you because you were the only girl.

Well, except for this one glader named Newt and you could tell his friend Minho had some respect for you as well. But you couldn't sit next to them because you were too nervous.

You've had a crush on Newt ever since you met him, on that first day you woke up in the box. On the day you met him, with his personality, his looks, and his accent, that was the same day you realized that you might be falling in love.

But now here you are sitting on a log next to Alby and Winston  just sitting there awkwardly. Then, as you are lost in your thoughts, someone snaps in your face. " Hello? Is any shank inside that head of yours? Hello!"
You snap out of your trance and Minho focuses into view standing in front of you. "Finally, Y/N! I thought we were gonna have to call the shuckin' med jacks to come pick up your slinthead for brains!"
"What is it Minho?" You ask with mock annoyance.
"A few of the gladers are playing truth or dare. Some of them thought it would be a pleasure if you joined." He then looked back at one of his buddies playfully and winked at them with a smile. "Seriously though Y/N, you should play." Before you even realize it, you agree with Minho. "Alright, I've got nothing better to do."

You follow Minho back to a circle of gladers and you notice that Newt is sitting there and your heart immediately races to his presence. You are now very glad that you decided to play. You sit next to Ben and Frypan because even though you're excited to see Newt, you don't have enough courage to sit next to him. You notice out of the corner of your eye as you sit down, that he smiles at you, and now your heart is pounding out of your chest.

"So if we have everyone we want to play now, let's get started," Ben says. A couple boring truth or dares pass but you're not really paying attention. It's actually quite boring sitting there until you hear a calming British accent speak as he walks over to you. "Hey Y/N. You don't mind if I sit here do you? It's hard listening to all these gladers and their immature truth or dares without anyone to talk to."
"I don't mind at all," You say smiling. You notice his ruffled blonde hair looks amazing as always and his safe brown eyes are so beautiful you just want him to hold you in his arms.

But the other gladers have noticed you two now, and they snicker. "Okay you two love birds. Truth or dare, Newt." You blush with the name you and Newt had been called and Newt responds with Truth. "Alright, so tell us, do you like any of the gladers?" The question lingers in the air. You should've known this would happen. But there is a rule. No lies in the glade, and that includes truth or dare games. You brace yourself for the bad news. "Well, there is this one glader." Newt says. He smiles at the thought as if he's talking more to himself then everyone else. "She's bloody beautiful." You notice he said she. You then realize with shock he must be talking about you considering you are the only girl in the glade, and your heart stops. But Newt's words continue. "I would say I have a crush on her but I would be lying. What sums up my feelings for her is more than that. She's the most intelligent, beautiful, kind, sweet, and funny person I've ever met. She's the reason why I wake up every morning. She's everything to me. And I hope someday I could be something to her."

He then looks at you and you lean closer to him. You grab his comforting hand and walk off with him, away from the other gladers. This doesn't involve them. Now Newt looks like he's the one about to have bad news broken to him, and you don't want him to think that so by the time you are at the forest you look into his eyes and tell him you love him. With his British accent ringing in your ears he whispers "I love you too."

He leans in to you and kisses you softly on the lips and you run your fingers through his fluffy, soft hair as you pull his head close. "You have made tonight perfect." You tell him. He smiles that smile that brings you in every time. He kisses you this time hard, and passionately, trying to close any space left between you two.

You both sit down leaning on the trunk of a tree. You relax and rest your head on his chest. You close your eyes with feelings of love for Newt surging through your whole body. You want to remember this moment forever and ever, and you will, along with many others like it. You fall to sleep in Newt's arms.