❀ chp. 6 ❀

"Daddy, please...fuck me." Soo begged for Yoongi. She wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to get him closer to her. To feel him inside her.

Yoongi loved to hear her beg for him. "You want my cock, babygirl? Beg for it." He whispered into her ear, biting it slightly, then trailing his tongue down her neck.

"Daddy...please, I want your cock inside me. I want to feel you inside me. I'm begging you daddy, please." Soo was good at begging. If Yoongi asked, of course she would beg.

Yoongi made a smirk of satisfaction, teasing her by sliding his tip up and down her clit and folds, entering his tip slightly, then pulling it out. He was teasing her. Soo was squirming under him, bucking her hips, trying to get him deeper.

Yoongi finally gave her what she wanted, entering her slowly, making sure she was okay by constantly looking between his cock and her face.

Soo could feel all of him entering her slowly, she felt tears slip out of her eyes due to the pleasure of how slow he was going. Yoongi stopped but she told him to continue. "I'm fine, please keep going Daddy, you feel so good." She reassures.

Yoongi then bucked his hips completely in her, making her back arch, their chests meeting as she gave a loud gasp at his sudden harsh movement.

As she was moaning, loving the way his thrusts felt, Yoongi was listening to them, they were motivating him. He started thrust deeper and faster and harder in her, trying to fill all of her as much as he could.

Soo was a moaning mess, scratching at his back, trying to bring them closer together.

Yoongi wanted to switch positions and try something he previously researched, that made him turned on just by imaging it.

"Baby, I wanna try something, okay?" Soo nodded, waiting patiently as Yoongi went to grab something from a table, that she noticed had a lot of..toys on it.

"Yoongi...did you-" She started to ask. "I ordered them for you." He said, coming back to her with a leash and chain in his hand.

(a/n: I don't feel like describing what he's doing so here's a picture I found on tumblr that inspired this part of the chapter)

Yoongi felt completely satisfied at the sight he was witnessing. Soo was also satisfied that Yoongi was completely comfortable revealing his kinky side to her.

"Oh my g- Yoongi, Holy shit this position feels so go-" she couldn't finish her sentence as he hit a spot inside her that made her silent, a loud moan escaping her mouth.

Yoongi was thrusting into her, the position being the best thing he's felt. "Fuck, i knew this position would be amazing." He said.

Soo was going crazy at this point. She still couldn't believe that she had her idol, her daddy, being so kinky and comfortable in front of her, as he fucked her without a second thought.

They ended up going back to their original position, Yoongi saying he wanted to come with her, looking at her beautiful face as she came around him.

Yoongi kept fucking her, pounding her, as Soo was enjoying every second, looking and treasuring all the faces Yoongi was making, due to the pleasure he giving and getting.

"Da-Daddy, go faster." He obeyed her wishes, trying to bring them both to their orgasms. "Daddy, can I cum? Please?" Soo begged, she felt herself about to release. "Yes baby, cum all over me." He allowed her to, and once he agreed, she left herself go, with a loud moan of his name, allowing herself to be let go, as she felt Yoongi release himself too.

Yoongi pulled out, taking off the condom, rolling next to Soo, cuddling into her side, as she couldn't stop heavily breathing.

"Fuck."

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I honestly don't even pay attention to what I write when I write smut. I just usually hope it makes sense.

I'm almost done with his book btw. Like 4 more chapters to go.

This IS a short story after all...

But there most likely will be bonus chapters since I love y'all <3

Hope you enjoyed ;)

- i l v <3