seven

a/n: oops i forgot to add music to the other one, but its ok it was a dramatic chapter that doesnt need music :)

also this chapter may or may not get u in the feels cuz i know for sure ill be so emo while i write this rgdjfk ALRIGHT LETS GO THROUGH THIS TOGETHER, U AND ME also its a long chapter prepareee

-----

taehyung's pov

she was my everything.

my whole life.

my best friend. i cared and loved her, a lot. and she cared and loved me. when everybody left me, she stayed with me.

but, now she left, too.

and i'm all alone.

heeyoung's pov

it's monday and i have a few classes with taehyung before lunch. but, he keeps avoiding me when i try to go up to him. and when i happen to be near him, he just looks away, not giving any eye contact. so, if i try to talk to him, it won't help at all.

what the hell is wrong with him today? i really need to find out what's going on with him ever since saturday.

i even tried to text him over the weekend, but he didn't reply.

okay, you know what, i'll try to talk to him at lunch.

i nod to myself and walk out of my class. i decide to talk to kenzie about taehyung as we walk down the hall.

"what do you think is up with taehyung? he's literally ignoring me," i whine.

"i'm not sure, but that's really none of my business," she shrugs.

"yeah, but i just wanna help him, you know? i wanna know if he's okay," i say my thoughts and intentions out loud.

"oh, really? you're so...invested in him. do you," she gasps, "like him?"

"i...me? no! why would i? i'm just curious, okay?" i deny immediately. i feel my cheeks warming up.

"okay, then," she says. "but be careful, i'm pretty sure he's not the right person to hang out with though." then, she leaves me by myself with my own thoughts as she heads to get food at the cafeteria.

why do i keep trying to get to know you, taehyung?

why am i trying to be friends with you and understand you?

you're so complex.

i just have this feeling, this urge to be friends with you.

and i'm not even sure why.

—————

taehyung's pov

omg i almost cried while writing this um get ready ig

[a memory; middle school]

"sooyun! why would you do that?" taehyung frowned.

"i-i forgot..." she stammered.

"i told you that we were going to watch the new movie yesterday, but you ditched me to hang out with mi young, that girl from the party!" he yelled out of frustration.

"look, tae-tae, i just forgot! i didn't mean to ditch you. and as soon as i remembered, i left, alright?" she tried to explain to him, still calling him by his nickname.

"wait a minute. do you...like her more than me, sooyun?" taehyung mumbled. "is she a better friend than me? that's why, huh? i knew it all along." he turns his back to her.