<18>

Madalena lays with her hands in the Foley boys hair as they talk about their lives and what they want as a future. When suddenly the door swings open and reveals Madalena's very own twin brother, Montgomery.

"I told you to knock Gomery," Madalena says and sits up to look at him.

"and I told you not to go fucking around with my friends"

"we're not fucking around Montgomery" Justin butts into the conversation

"pretty sure this was a two-person conversation" Montgomery shoots back "but since you feel like adding your two cents then stay away from my sister"

"Gomery stop" Madalena basically shouts at him "I'm pretty sure I can handle my own relationships now, thanks"

" I'm not gonna let you date Justin," Montgomery says stepping into the room "and as much of a friend he is to me, he's still a fuckboy"

"you need to stop right not" Madalena got off of her bed walking closer to her brother "I seriously can't believe how ridiculous you are"

Montgomery rolled his eyes at her " I'll go but don't come home crying when breaks your heart sis " and with that, he leaves the room

Madalena looks over at Justin who is in shock "sorry about him he doesn't know how to deal with this kinda stuff "

Justin walks over to her and pulls her into his chest " this isn't your fault baby, don't worry about it"

"I need to go for a drive, let's go drive" she reaches up to kiss his cheek

"let's drive baby"

-
They both sneak out from Madalena's window and down to Justin's car. He starts the car and they both get in trying to get as far as the house as they possibly could.

"J," Madalena says looking over at the boy "are you gonna break my heart"

"absolutely not, " Justin says resting his right hand on her upper thigh "I will never break your heart"

Madalena sighs in relief and looks out the window in a deep thought

"Mads" Justin says in the same exact tone "do you plan on breaking my heart"

"god no" she says smiling over at him " I could never do that do you"

they made a promise that night to never break each others heart. Would they be able to keep it or will it break.

-

A/N: two chapters in one day?!! Anyways hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter!
VOTE!COMMENT!READ
XOXO
EVERLEIGH