Slenderman × Jeff

Jeffs POV:

I was running as fast as I could away from the cops, I just finished a killing spree. I hear the sirens in the distance. I look back and laugh "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH M-" I run into a tree and fall down, slowly becoming unconscious. All I could hear was screaming and everything went quiet. Right before I blacked out I was this....man. A faceless man....with a white head....again, no face.

I woke up assumingly 3 hours later. I was.... In a room. Of course I just didn't sit there and look pretty, I got up and looked around. I saw a dresser and went threw the drawers, trying to find anything to have a clue as to where I'm at. I heard a 'click' and turned around. That man was there again. He had a camera and soon a smile ripped from his face. Fucking scary. He stepped closer and waved the picture in front of me. "Look what I have~" He said softly. "I looks like someone was going through some private drawers~"

I took a step back and shook my head "It's not what you think!"

Slenders POV:

He's adorable. I sat down the camera and walked up to Jeff "...Jeffery..."

"H-How do you know my name?!" Jeff took a few steps back

I chuckle then take out my tendrills and hold him close to me. "I saved your life.... Don't I get a thank you..?"

Jeff's POV:

I blushed slightly. Despite having no face he was extremely handsome. "You're right...thank you." I look up at him. I had a strange urge, but I just didn't want to own up to the strange urge so I looked away from Slendy.

"You must obey me now." He said quietly yet sternly

"Wh-What??" I look up at him and get a faint blush.

"But you also get to live here in my mansion...but if you refuse I'll show everyone that picture..."

I quickly nodded in agreement. I was homeless so I guess it was better than nothing. "...so....I have to obey you...?"

He nodded then had his tendrills creep towards me.

3rd person POV:

Slender's tentrills slowly undressed Jeff, leaving him only in boxers. Jeff blushed deeply then let out a soft moan when a tendrill stroked and played with his bulge

Jeff's sweet moans filled the room. Slendy grinned and slid his pants down then got closer to Jeff, his face about an inch away then suddenly started french kissing him deeply. Slender pulled down his boxers along with Jeff's and used a tendrill and poured lube on Jeffs ass and both of their dicks. Slender turned Jeff around doggy style then rammed his cock in Jeffs ass. Jeff let out a squeal of pain and pleasure. Slender speeds up as his tendrills jerk Jeff and another plays with his tongue as Slender licks and kisses Jeffs neck. Jeff quivers from all the pleasure, moaning loudly. "I-.... I-I'm going... Going to c-cum!!!" They both grunt and come, Jeff feeling weak and laying down on the bed with Slender. They cover up in blankets and cuddle together then sleep.