Homicidal Liu × Laughing Jack

(A/N: couldn't find a photo of both Liu and LJ so I just put in two separate photos)

Liu's POV:

I was just walking down the street. Laughter and screams where heard all around.... The carnival... Screams from coasters....laughter... From little children. I chuckled to myself at the thought of their happiness. I decided to go in. After I broke in through the back where the workers go in through I look around. From the corner of my eye I see a... Joker? No... Just a regular clown. I assumed he was supposed to be a certain emotion, like sadness, since he had a loss in color. I looked around for a cheerful clown to pair with this gloomy looking one. I couldn't find any other clown. I looked back at the colorless clown. His grin pierced through my soul. Although... It's kinda hot. He looks....dominant...
He walked up to me and help out a black lollipop. "Would you like some candy?"
I sighed and took it with a nod. I put it in my mouth, immediately spitting it out and coughing. Suddenly everything went black.

LJ's POV:

He's fucking hot. I took him to the back room and looked over him as he slept. Well, he might not like me doing this... But.. His face....his body... Damn it! I can't resist!!
I take off his scarf and shirt, admiring his abs. "Fuck yes~~!" I undress myself and lean over him. As soon as I do so, he wakes up, staring at me with his handsome and breath-taking eyes.
"...what...are you doing..?" He looks down then immediately blushes.

Not to brag, but I have a pretty large shaft~

He sits up and gets on his knees "...Your lucky you're hot."
He instantly puts his mouth on the tip of my cock. I moan softly as his tongue runs around the rim of the tip. He jerks the bottom and licks the sides before putting about 5 inches of my cock in his mouth, jerking the rest that he couldn't currently fit. I let out soft moans and put my hands on his head.

3rd Person POV:

Jack puts his hands on Liu's head, thrusting into his mouth. Liu closes his eyes and sucks as hard as he could. Jack lets out a groan before finally cumming into his mouth. Liu swallows then looks up at Jack as Jack pulls his dick out of Liu's mouth slowly. Jack grins. "You felt great~...."

Liu fully undresses and presses himself up against Jack. "Fuck me senseless~"

Without hesitation, Jack grabs Liu by the hips, turning him around, and placing the tip of his dick in Liu's ass. Liu moans loudly as Jack slowly pushes inside. He quickly begins to thrust. They both groan in pleasure. Jack speeds up and eventually cums, although he kept going. They went on for the next half hour.

After their... Fun... They both fell asleep cuddled up together, exhausted.