🍊☀️🌟

Summer break

Summer break. My best friend texted me to go out with her. Who was I to complain? I couldn't refuse getting the oppurtunity to see her slay a beautiful white halter two piece, with that amazing new burning red hair that she posted on her Instagram feed. I met her there, not because she really wanted to have a date with me. No of course not, she was straight. Specifically, straight. Like an arrow. I dressed in a red crop top, covered by a short denim jacket, thinking that I'd support a girl in need. After, all she was there because she'd been informed that her freshman year bad boy crush, Kris had been there with a group of friends: Mark, Taeyong, Jonghyun, Ten, and who would dare forget Mingyu. They were the boys all my friends gushed over. And I didn't get it, they were all pompous assholes that think they can do whatever they want just because they have a dick and a the overated basic standard of what a manly face should look like. Repulsive. And it was a sin, that someone as radiant as my dear Sunshine, would actually fall for one of them.

 And it was a sin, that someone as radiant as my dear Sunshine, would actually fall for one of them

I sat back, laying down a towel for us to lay down and relax on under the cool breeze. She was worrying way too much about looking good, when she was already perfect. I laughed, shaking my head while I set up some other things to claim this spot as ours. I was honored to be the first person Sunny chose to call. So I made sure to come early, so that I could have her all to myself. "Can you please stop fiddling with your bikini top already? I don't think you can make those things bigger than they are, and girl you got really nice oranges." Sunny laughed at my comment, brushing her beautiful  sun fire colored tresses behind that cute tiny ears of hers. Some of the pieces falling in her face due to the wind, denying her the blessing of getting to see her alluring beauty. Everything about her was daebak.

What I would give to make her mine. But her intentions were too set on getting that asshat's attention. She buried her feet in the hot sand, wiggling her burning toes, in them to get her mind off of the stress that prevented her from calling out his name. I hated seeing her look at him instead of me. "Sunshine, didn't you hear a word I said?"

I started to get annoyed. "Come sit next to me, and keep me company. I'm getting jealous."

"Gawsh, ____. Don't say things like that it's cringed." She made a face, that was ten times cuter. But her words conflicted with how my heart was feeling, because it stung me to hear her say that it made her cringe.