Helping the silly guys

Your POV

As the two walked over, Chewy told us they needed to get to Alderann. They sat down.

"Han Solo, captain of the Millennium Falcon." Han looked at me, as if expecting I had an introduction planned.

"Uh...and I'm...a person who helps him!" I said. Han looked at me and seemed very disappointed. I shrugged and decided to stay out of the conversation after that.

"Chewy here tells me you're looking for passage to the Alderann system." Han says.

"Yes indeed," the old guy said, "if it's a fast ship." I looked at Han and knew he would go on this whole thing about how the Falcon is the fastest ship in the galaxy.

"Fast ship?" Han says sarcasticly, "you've never heard of the Millennium Falcon?" The old guy and the kid didn't seem to know. Which I can't blame em for. I didn't know about it when I first met Han.

"Uh...should I have?" The old guy said.

"It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs." The two of them still seemed confused. "I've outrun Imperial Starships," I nodded trying to tell them the truth, "not the local bulk cruisers, I'm talking about the big carillon ships!" They looked indecisive. "She's fast enough for you old man?" He paused for a bit, "What's the cargo?"

"Only passengers." Huh, rare stuff. "Myself, the boy, two droids." Then he gave us a really scary look, "No questions asked!" Han laughed.

"What is it some kind of local trouble?" He asked.

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements." Alright, seems cool.

"Well that's gonna cost you something extra." Han said. "10,000 all in advance." Then the kid spoke for the first time during this coversation.

"10,000?!" He said. "We could almost buy our own ship for that!" That kid does have a good point.

"Well who's gonna fly it kid? You?"

"You bet I could! I'm not such a bad pilot myself," He started to get up and leave, "we don't need to listen to this..." the old guy made him stay.

"We can pay you 2,000 now, plus 15,000 when we reach Alderann." The old guy said. My eyes widened. I didn't really care about the money but dang that's a lot. I could tell Han was very happy about this but tried to keep his cool.

"17,000 huh?" Han said. He thought for a moment. "Alright you guys got yourselves a ship. We'll leave as soon as you're ready, docking bay 94."

"94." The man repeated. 

"Hey, looks like they figured out what you did to the guys hand." I said to the old guy. The two guys quickly left. Some troopers walked past us to make sure they weren't with is."

"17,000! Those guys must be desperate!" He pointed to Chewy motioning for him to prepare the ship and me and Han followed. As we left I felt a strong grip on my arm. I turned around and saw it was Greedo. I tried pulling myself free. Greedo pulled his blaster out and pointed it at Han and said something.

"Let her go." Han said. Greedo shoved me into the seats at the table and they had a conversation that I barely understood and it ended with Han shooting Greedo. Han helped me out of the seats.

"Are you alright?" He quietly asked. I nodded and we left.

"Sorry about the mess." He gave the bartender a coin. And we went to the ship.

That took a long time to write
-Grace