ROCK MAN! BANANANANNANANAMMANANAN KORG

Your POV

I sat behind Han and Chewie sat next to him. They were pushing buttons and I had no clue what they were doing but whatever.

"Stand by, Chewie," Han says,"here we go. Cut in the sublight engines." I still don't know what that means. Han pulled a lever and we left hyperspace. I smile because we made it. But I should be seeing a planet, suddenly the ship started shaking.

"What the...?" Han says,"Aw, we've come out of hyperspace into a meteor shower. Some kind of asteroid collision. It's not on any of the charts." I grabbed onto my seat as the chair shook more. I glanced to my right and saw Luke coming into the cockpit.
"What's going on?" Luke asks.

"Our position is correct except no Alderaan."

"This is weird." I say, "you and Chewie are always super accurate with this stuff."

"So what happened to it?" Luke says.

"It's been destroyed," Han says, "Completely blown away."

"How?" Me and Luke ask at the same time.

"It was destroyed by the Empire." Ben says as he walks in. I was confused, the Empire is powerful but they couldn't blow up a planet...could they?

"The entire starfleet couldn't
destroy the whole planet. It'd take
a thousand ships with more fire
power than I've..." Han says before getting interrupted by a flashing light on the control panel.

"Look another ship." I say pointing out the window.

"Maybe they know what happened." Luke says.

"It's an Imperial ship." Ben says.

"But there aren't any bases around here. Where is it from?" Han asks.

"If we get identified we're in big trouble." Luke says.

"Not if I can help it." Han says, "Chewie jam it's transmissions."

"It's too far out of rage." Ben says.

"Not for long." Han says. He's got this...probably... We got in closer and the fighter was going to a large circular object.

"A fighter that size couldn't get this deep into space on its own." Ben says. I nod agreeing with him.

"It's must've gotten lost." Luke says.

"Well he ain't gonna be around long enough to tell anyone about us."

"Hey look." Luke says while pointing outside.

"It looks like it's heading towards a small moon." I say.

"That's no moon...it's a space station." Ben says. How can that be a space station?

"It's too big to be a space station." Han says.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Luke says.

"Yeah me too." Me and Han say in unison.

"Full reverse Chewie!" Han says, "lock in the auxiliary power!" We weren't stopping.

"We're still moving towards it!" Luke yells.

"We're caught in a tractor beam." Han says.

"Well there has to be something you can do!" Luke says. I shake my head slowly. Getting out of a tractor beam is pretty much impossible.

"I'm gonna have to shut down the power. But they're not gonna get me without a fight!" Han says.

Ben comes up behind him and says, "You can't win, but there are alternatives to fighting." Me and Han look at Ben confused.

We started moving fowards and I had a sudden realization.

"The Empire will search the ship when we land, what are gonna do?" I say. Everyone except Ben's eyes got wide. Han's were wide as well but not with fear, he had an idea.

"Come on!" Han said and grabbed my arm dragging me. I usually didn't like people touching me but I was ok with this. Weird. "Smuggling compartments, everyone get in." Me, Han, and Chewie got in one while Ben Luke and the droids were in the other. I still felt the ship moving so we had a bit till the search would start.

I felt Han nudging my arm with his elbow. I jumped and tried looking at him but it was dark so I could not see anything.
"We will probably have to head out there, and I need you to stay with me at all times. I am not losing you because of an old wizard and a whiny kid." I laughed and nodded then realized he couldn't see me.

"Ok." I say. My hand was laying flat in the floor and he laid his hand on type of mine. We didn't "hold hands" technically but I was fine with it. I really hope I'm not blushing but it doesn't matter because you can't even see in here. So I guess I like Han. I mean how could you not? Kind of weird he's being protective though, maybe he likes me too? I don't know. Now isn't the best time to worry about this.

The ship stopped and soon I heard footsteps above us.

This better work

Wowie a new chapter. I'm actually inspired to write this now lol -Grace

Ps. Don't ask about the title cause I don't even know