22

ok i am literally about to CRY!!???!? OVER 3000 READS???? i love you all so fucking much im on the floor

also im slowly regaining my love for writing again so expected frequent updates soon!!

-----

It didn't take the two of you long to reach where your date would be. Tsukishima had opted for something quite simple and cheap due to you coming straight from training in your training gear. He assumed you'd be more comfortable if you went somewhere like the place you had just arrived at, and his assumptions were correct. 

"Oh my god I love the park!" you beamed to your taller companion, eyes flicking between the scenic view in front of you and the equally as scenic view besides you. 

Tsukishima rolled his eyes at your enthusiasm, though the slight smile that tugged at his lips did not go amiss. With a smile still on your face, you grasped his wrist and pulled him along rather animatedly causing a sound of surprise to bubble up his throat, a few protests following after. 

"We're going on the swings first! O-oh wait..maybe the seesaw! OH MY GOD IS THAT A ZIP LINE?" you babbled to the blonde as you continued to drag him to the play area of the park designed for children, rather than two teenagers. 

Reaching the aforementioned zip line, you quickly dumped your belongings next to the ramp and basically flew up the ramp, situating yourself on the seat of the zip line. Tsukishima opted to leave his belongings on his person, following you up the ramp in a bored fashion despite the small hint of pink dusting his otherwise colourless face. He already knew that you'd be shouting for him to give you a push, and you already knew that he already knew this yet you still wailed.

"Tsukki! Give me a push! And don't be afraid to use all your strength! Tsukki~"

"S-stop shouting, I know," he began, his voice sounding exasperated though it quickly switched to one of more malice. "-but don't say I didn't warn you when you fall on your ass."

"Ma, ne, I doubt you're even that strong." you rolled your eyes at him as he loomed above you, one hand grasping the pole attached to the seat, the other resting on your shoulder in an uneasy manner. 

His eyes locked with yours from above and he sent you a small smirk before taking a few rushed steps down the ramp. His arm and hand attached to the pole lagged behind him as he built up some -weak- speed, it whipping forward as he came to a halt. Almost instantly you were whizzing down the line. Grasping on to the pole, you hugged yourself around it tightly in fear of falling off.

"Tsukishima Kei, you dick!" you yelled through the artificial wind created by the speed of you almost flying through the air. The zip line wasn't that long so you were almost certain that this would end in one way.

You on your ass. 

Your certainty was proven to be correct when you reached the end of the line. The parts attached to the actual wire hit off the rubber stopper causing the seat to swing forward with so much unstable force that you were knocked from your grasp and into the air, falling clumsily to the ground and rolling onto your side. 

With a groan, you rose to your feet, dusting off your backside, legs and hands. "Ugh, bloody hell I didn't know his twiggy arms held so much power." you mumbled, groaning once more.

Almost instantly the blonde responsible made an appearance, laughing obnoxiously at your fall almost wheezing as he held his sides. "Wow (y/n) so gracious, I-I can't believe it!" he started, his laughs butchering his words. "I told you didn't I?" he got out as his laughter died down, a few delayed snickers slipping out sporadically.