25

huge fricken thank you for welcoming me back so nicely. i do not have words for how amazing it felt to see all your comments of support on chapter 24. ill never feel so,,, happy and content than when i do reading your comments of support and love. its especially amazing reading all the funny comments in previous chapters too!!! even if i dont reply please know i read every single comment you guys add, it makes my day, even if its a little critical!!! criticism helps me think of how i can move this story forward. 

sad news, this story probably wont be too many more chapters, maybe 10? after ive finished this im hoping to start working on my oneshot book again, but ill not make any promises.

-----

Tsukishima couldn't believe his ears. You had asked him to stay. Was it for the night or just a few hours? Oh god, if it was the night he couldn't handle that! Everyone had already left so it's not like he had the means to escape. Not that he wanted to really, deep down he was more than ecstatic that you want to spend more time with him he was just worried. About what he wasn't quite sure, why did you want him to stay? Alone in your house, was this moving too fast? Did you want to move this fast, Tsukishima sure as hell wasn't ready for anything too intimate, heck, he could barely cope with holding your hand with his face exploding into a brilliant red. Or did you need to talk with him? Oh fuck, what's he done? What hasn't he done? His worries started getting the better of him and he hadn't noticed his lack of reply.

Squeezing his hand, you prompted for him to reply. "Tuskki?"

"Oh, right," he started clearing his throat to regain his composure. "Why?" he finally got round to asking.

His answer threw you off guard a little. Why? Good question. "Oh, uh, well, because I like you and I," you started, quickly becoming flustered at the speed at which you said that. Even though you'd already admitted to him your feelings, it still caused you a great deal of embarrassment.

"You?" Tsukishima asked.

Sighing, you turned to face him your eyes meeting his. "I want to spend some more time with you, please."

Like Tsukishima would ever say no.

With a nod of his head, he stood up his hand not leaving yours as you stood too. "Wanna stick some shit telly on?" you asked as you sat down on the sofa.

"Whatever." he replied, relaxing into the sofa. 

Taking his answer for a yes you grabbed the remote and started flicking through the channels, leaning your body against the arm of the sofa, Tsukishima doing the same on the other side. The distance between the two of you upset you, it felt as if there was a weight in your stomach sinking you down into a kind of pit and an unfamiliar feeling bubbled up inside you all the way to your throat. 'Well this is...shit.' you thought bitterly to yourself before you came up with a cunning plan.

Stretching your arms out, you let out a small yawn and then sat up slightly adjusting how you were sitting to get 'comfy' when in reality it was to get subtly closer to Tsukishima.

"Tired." you stated before deciding on popping a random soap on letting it play as white noise. (idk if soap is just a british thing and i have no clue how any other country would describe it)

"I noticed." Tsukishima replied, and incredulous look on his face before his attention was back on the T.V.

'No way is he actually watching this shit?'

Moving slightly closer to him hopefully without him noticing, you decided you were close enough to execute your cheesy old school plan.

Oh yes, that move.