TELL ME YOUR WISH PART 2

A mansion. It is indeed a mansion. Im not having a daydreaming,am I?

I turn to my side to look at the guy and he's looking at me now. Cold and heartless. Who is this guy? This question appears in my blank mind at the moment. He looks as pale as a vampire standing before me. I try to shrug the thought away. '' Ok, fine a house. Job? '' I ask. He shakes his head numerously. '' You are quite greedy,huh? Move into this house first by tomorrow then we'll get into our business.'' Then he walks into the mansion.

I quickly follow him. Oh my gosh, this mansion is less of a house but more of a castle! The interior is just like those in the privilege houses you see on TV. There are two floors in the mansion. As usual the below one consists of kitchen, living room, dining room and two bedrooms while the upper floor consists of urm countless bedrooms and bathrooms. Its too luxurious!

Plus, is this psycho living alone? I don't see anyone in the mansion except us. If that so, is it just the two of us living together here? Mum's gonna kill me if she knows I'll be living with a stranger. I head towards the living room to check on the psycho. There he is. He's standing still while looking at a painting hanging on the wall. I walk closer to figure out the object he's been looking at now.

I stop when I can clearly see the painting right behind him. Im stunned. Its a real painting of a woman. A woman in a royal attire and she is..indeed beautiful. My eyes are tearing up when I take a look at the painting as if Im meeting a fallen angel. A sense of sadness is lingering around us since I could hear a sobbing from the guy. All of a sudden, tears started running on my cheek when I look again at the painting.

WAIT. WHY DOES HER FACE LOOKS FAMILIAR?!

Why does she look like....me? Yes. Im positive she looks like me! It just that she's way more prettier than me. Im shaking and out of the blue, my heart aches. What is this feeling? Why do I feel attached to the painting? The painting is not me obviously,it just someone who looks like me! My heart aches too much that I fell on the floor.

'' Hey,what's wrong?!'' The guy looks panicked as soon as he saw Im falling. He reaches his hand to help me but I push him away.

'' Don't go closer!'' I yell. I don't know how to express but I kinda have a hunch that the painting is relatable to me. Who is this guy? I don't know why but coming to this mansion with him is a real regret for me at the moment!

''Who are you?!'' I scream rather than asking. And he freezes while looking deep into my eyes.

Somewhere deep I sense a sorrow in his eyes. The feeling of longing towards someone. He lets out a deep sigh before replying. '' Why?'' I didn't expect that coming from him. '' Answer me or else Im leaving and pretend this never happen!''

I pull up my courage to stand. I was about to get out of the mansion when he finally speak up. Short and clear.

'' Im...Zhu Zhengting.''

Zhu Zhengting. A name of a traitor in Shang Dynasty.

A/N : THIS IS A MADE UP. NOT THE REAL ONE. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY HISTORICAL FACT.

FLASHBACK IN YEAR 1097....

SHANG DYNASTY....

HUANG HO.....

ZHU ZHENGTING'S P.O.V

'' 戰士朱正廷,殿下今晚想在宮裡見到你 ''