Chapter 4

From the last week, I have been working at the super market. I hardly had to do anything.

"Hey, you new here?" a young blonde asked me.

"Yeah." I was feeling sick under her gaze. She was checking me out so openly.

"I'm Lexy by the way," she said bring her hand to my chest. I shifted back.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Well I'm new here."

"Omg! I had heard how hot you'll were. They were not lying."

"Sorry?"

"Never mind. So are you single?"

"Why does it matter?" I was getting irritated with her flirting. I showed it clearly on my face. But she just ignored.

"Well you know, I'm single and so are...." This girl was beyond frustrating. She was ready to give up. That's when a strong scent caught my attention. No! She's not here. I turned around to leave but that girl caught my hand.

"You didn't tell me your name," she said in seducing tone according to her. The scent got stronger and stronger.

"Let him go Lexy," I heard a girl say. It was her. I held my breath.

"What's your problem Arial? Just mind your own fucking business." So that's her name, Arial.

"And you do the same fucking thing. Don't you see that guy isn't interested you."

"Oh really. That's why he's caught my hand." She held my hand up. It was her holding me and not the other way round.

"Oh really! Looks like you are holding it."

"Just go away."

"Not until you leave him."

"Because he.....never mind, just leave him." What did she want to say? Why didn't she complete it?

"You got no reason. I guess you want him for yourself, don't you?"

"Enough," I said. I was irritated by this cat fight.

"Leave my hand," I said glaring at the girl. She was scared looking at me. It was written all over her face. Within a second, she left my hand.

"Leave. Me. Alone," I said. She was scared. Frightened of the look I had given her.

"This is all because of you," she said to her and left. Her voice came out shaky.

I turned around to leave as well. I took a breath and my throat starting aching, for her blood.

"Are you again going to run away?"

"Again?" I turned around and asked her. Don't tell me she remembered that I was the one who saved her. It was dark and she was in extreme shock. I saw her as I was a vamp. I dont think him eyes could.

"Yeah. In the cafe and," she came closer to me and leaned towards my ear. I could feel her breath on my cheek. "In the alley that day," she continued.

"Did I dad into you at the cafe? Well I didn't remember and I don't know about the alley thing."

"Stop pretending. I know it was you."

"Maybe your confusing me with someone else."

"Gosh! I saw you. It was you who saved me. How could I for get my savior's face?" She said with a grin.

"Look I don't even know what you are talking about." I didn't think she could be able to see me. It was extremely dark. I saw her e

"Stop lying."

"Do you really think I'm lying?" I asked.

"Yeah. Its like written all over your face." It ain't possible. Lying is like my talent. Even Chris and Cas can't tell it I'm lying or no.

But she said it with so much confidence. I tried to look at my face in the mirror behind her. It was...

"Done checking your expression?" she asked.

"I wasn't," I said and tried to use my most charming voice to make her believe it.

"Sure you weren't," she said with a large grin plastered on her face. She didn't believe me at all.

"I gotta go."

"Okay. Thanks for saving me though. See you around." Saying that she went to the counter to do the billing. I took a breath. Her scent was yet strong. My stomach twisted and turned. It was bearable. Unlike the first time.

Arial....so the girl now had a name. I referred to her just as the girl. Even Chris and Cas knew exactly who I was talking about. In fact she's the first girl I have ever spoken about. I have also been thinking about her a lot lately.

Today she seemed to be like a bad ass as well as humorous girl, if that's possible. She looked nothing like the scared girl I thought she was. I expected her to be a shy quite girl. She amazed me with her behavior. Moreover, how the hell did she know I was lying. Catching me lying, is like close to impossible. This girl, without even knowing me could tell.

No girl was able to capture my attention. It was because of this girl's...I mean Arial's scent that she became the center of all my thoughts.

I guess I have to practice to stop breathing. I don't have but it just makes me uncomfortable if I don't. But guess I don't have a choice. Chris will be glad to know that I'm going to do this.

Chris and Cas don't breath. The first time they saw me breathing, they laughed. Like literally on my face. They told me that I didn't need to breath. But I was used to it just like humans.

Now I guess is the time to stop this breathing. I know I won't kill her but why to take risk. You know precaution is always better than cure....