Chapter II

Rise of  a Blue Moon

         "T'is a rare occurrence, a Blue Moon. I... Melody Moon allows everyone to come out of hiding. For tonight."

While everyone came out, the clouds covered the moon. But the light shone everywhere but it focused on a pedestal. A little Gilnax was forming! Everyone was shocked at the sight. It was a full moon, a " Blue Mook" a time no Gilnax should form.

After the small one formed, everyone gasped. The Gilnax was pure white, grey, and black. It was unheard of for a Gilnax not to have another color or two.

" Blasphemy!" one called out.

" A disgrace to our kind called another!" called another

Melody walked up to to the newly formed Gilnax and said: " Your name shall be MoonLight and thou art to be this sister."

The little one was just starting to wake up. Melody took MoonLight into her wings as she turned to address the rowdy crowd. They were booing at her over her decision

"Silence!" she called. The crowd quiet down at her command

" This little one is the one which the Prophecy sent us! Can not thou art see that?! A mare of white, grey and black shall form on a Blue Moon." Melody called with concern in her voice.

"It could be another, thou do knoweth that right" one of the elders called.

" the Prophecy also stated it could be a stallion." another elder called.

" But shouldn't we be safe and protecteth this small one from the shadows?" Melody called pure concern for the small one in her eyes

"Thou art right, Song of the Moon. We shall guardeth this young one from the shadows. She fitteth the description of the Prophecy!" the eldest elder exclaimed. Then followed with " She shalt save us from thus world, and restore what was lost!"

" this little one shalt be shown kindness and mercy when she is older to be shown respect! Now, we shaky all goeth back inside, the moon is about to set." Melody exclaimed.

As the moon set and the sun rises, the shadows crept around, just waiting for a Gilnaz to appear. They continued to hide till the next full moon.