9

3 months later

"where you going with them short ass shorts on" Dinah asked grabbing my wrist and spinning me around.

"same place you going showing yo dick print" i said rolling my eyes.

"I'm not changing" she said giving me a serious look.

"I'm not either so i guess who gone be 2 jealous fucks" i said making her chuckle and grab my hand opening the door for me.

your outfit^

Dinah's outfit^

Dinah's outfit^

"y'all some brave fucks cause bitch let me walk out in the tiny ass shorts in front of Daya, i would be dead" Tori said shaking her head.

"shit let my dick print be on display like that, i put money on the fact that i wont have one when i wake up" Zendaya said making Dinah's eyes go wide and cup her dick.

"it's all good cause my hands gone be all over jr so these bitches get the fucking message" i said smirking.

"just like my hands gone be all over that perfect ass" Dinah said opening the car door for me and slapping me ass as i got in making a low moan escape my lips.

"y'all some freaks" Ti said shaking her head.

"we know we know we know" i sang.

----------

"fuck she keep looking at you for" i growled looking at this bitch sitting behind us.

"baby relax she looking at me but I'm looking at you" Dinah said turning my face towards her and kissing me lovingly.

"y'all are fucking cute" Normani squealed.

"i cant believe our best friends finally got together, Dinah literally was in love from fucking 5th grade till now" Sheikur said laughing.

"remember when she use to walk me to class and follow me around like a lost puppy" i said giggling and kissing her cheek.

"aye, my love for you isn't a joke" Dinah said pouting.

"oh baby I'm sorry" i said in a baby voice and kissing away her pout. The hoe that was watching my girl came a stood right next to us as we were getting up to leave.

"hey, I'm Trinity and i couldn't help but spot you from where i was sitting" the bitch that was watching her said.

"okay and..." Dinah said trying not to be rude but i can tell she wasn't with it.

"i just though i should come over and give you my number" she said holding out a piece of paper. i snatched it from her and passed it to Normani who threw it away.

"she's not interested" i said smiling innocently. Dinah snickered but cover it up with a cough.

"and who even are you" she said not even taking her eyes off of Dinah's dick making me roll my eyes.

"her girlfriend, i suggest you take you sloppy body ass on somewhere before i put you in a coma" i said standing in front of Dinah pressing my ass against her.

"how do you know she even likes you" she said making Dinah growl into my neck and wrap her arms around me.

"love bitch, i love her and its been this way since we were kids" Dinah said trying remain calm.

"you're ruining our best friend date, bye bitch" Mel said as we all walked around her leaving her there in shock.

"stuck" i yelled making them burst out laughing.

"okay but shawty said girlfriend, last time i check y'all were just talking" Normani said making me cover my face to hide my blush.

"we aren't official...yet" Dinah said making me blush even more.

"and why the fuck is that" Sheikur asked.

"cause i wanna prove to her that I'm not gonna hurt her like the rest did" Dinah said removing my hands and kissing my cheek.  

"i want me a Dinah" Normani said pouting.

"too bad this ones mine" i said sticking my tongue out at her making her roll her eyes playfully.

"ian want her dusty ass no way" she said trying not to laugh at Dinah's face when she called her dusty.

"my baby aint dusty, but yo weave is" i said. There was a like a 2 minute pause then we all burst out laughing.

"i love y'all so much" Normani said pulling all of us into a group hug.

"i don't know what I'd do without y'all" i said after we pull away from each other.