14

2 years later

"I'm not changing her diaper if she shitted" Normani yelled making me burst out laughing.

"I'm tryna cook bitch just change her" I said rolling my eyes.

"She's 1 why can't she change herself" she said groaning.

"Give me my damn baby" Dinah said coming in the kitchen taking Katrina from Normani and kissing me before running upstairs to change our little one.

"I'm still tryna figure out why you named my god daughter after a damn hurricane" Normani said.

"Cause She come through ripping shit, she a bad bitch that fuck shit up with no remorse" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Very motivational" Aiden said making me laugh and flick him on the forehead. Aiden is 8 now and he still hasn't changed a bit, he's still a mamas boy and my best friend.

"I love this kid man" Dinah said coming back into the kitchen handing Katrina to her big brother.

"Wassup Bug" Aiden said kissing his baby sister on the forehead making her babble on and on about whatever the hell she was talking about. "He did what, no he didn't. Tell me more" he said to his sister basically acting like they were actually talking. They do this all the time and I love seeing this because it lets me know I'm doing a good job as a mother.

"Put your sister in her chair and set the table it's time to eat" I said and he did exactly what he was told no questions asked.

"What you need me to do babe" Dinah asked wrapping her arms around me hugging me from behind.

"Get the plates cause my short ass can't reach" I said making her chuckle and reach up in the y'all cabinet grabbing enough plates for everybody and a small bowl for Katrina.

Starburst POV

"Oh how I'd hate to ruin such a perfect little family" Beyonce said in a fake sweet voice as we sat outside of my cousins house watching everything through our binoculars.

"Bitch Please, you want my cousin back and I want Dinah you know damn well you don't care about being a home wrecking whore" I said rolling my eyes.

"You right" she said laughing and eating her hot fries still watching my cousin and all them laughing around the table and shit. "Send the picture you made and let's see what we working with, I wanna know how much it'll take to break up this happy home" she said evilly making me pull my phone out and pull up a picture of Dinah and some bitch kissing and sending it to my cousin. I photoshopped some random chick into a picture of Dinah and my cousin kissing.

"Aw she's crying" she said pouting.

"Damn she strong" I said as she slammed Dinah against a wall.

"Uh why is she calming down....why are they hugged up" she yelled.

"Bitch I don't know Im right here with you" I yelled.

Your POV

I got a picture from my cousin and it was of Dinah kissing some ugly ass blonde bitch and I looked up at her with hate in my eyes. A tear rolled down my cheek and Normani picked up my phone looking at the picture with wide eyes.

"Baby what's wrong why are you crying" Dinah asked worriedly trying to grab my hand but I snatched it back.

"Welp time to go" Aiden said grabbing Katrina and going into their play room up stairs.

"Baby tell me what I did so I can fix it, I don't like seeing you hurt" she said with nothing but worry and love in her eyes. I got up and slammed her into the closest wall crying my eyes out.

"Where were you last night" I sobbed out.

"Baby I was with you, I took care of our babies and I laid with you all night until we fell asleep" she said wrapping her arms around me but I pushed them away.

"Best friend this ain't real, look" Normani said showing me the picture Starburst sent and a picture Normani took of us a few night ago. It's the same everything just instead of me it's another chick.

"I would never do that to you baby" Dinah whispered pulling me into her chest kissing me on the head.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so tired of falling in love to get fucked over" I said crying into her chest.

"I understand and I don't blame you at all baby, you trust me right" she said/asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Then that's all that matters" she said kissing me on my head.

Beyoncé's pov

"Time to turn up the heat" Starburst said smirking and pulling away from the house heading back to our hide out.

"I'm already on it" I said texted one of my home girls.

"Operation secret baby is a go" she said.