12

(AN/ real talk, ima try to give yall four chapters a week. But only if i can keep up with school which is really kicking my ass right now. Especially math & social studies. Like damn bitch ian finna color every assignment i get my nigga this aint pre-k no moe. Dont get me wrong, i love coloring, but shit! And i aint gon have a pen everyday. This bitch gave me a 60 on my isn (interactive student notebook)  check. FUCK UUUUUUUU!!! now math, its like some things I get and alot of things im struggling on. So if you know any good online tutoring websites, hit a kidd up 💯. If i cant keep up with school, yall would be able to tell cause my updates will be slow ash. But I'ma try. Have Faith in me 😭💯!! Thankss yalll ! Much love 💓)

--
Amirah 🔮

"Awww i see yall hittin it off. You should invite her over" i said to Nas who was sitting at the island in the kitchen on FaceTime with Zamiya.

"Ight. Luckily she lives in Georgia." He mumbled the last part

I chuckled and gave him the address. I grabbed me a bag of chips and went outside where everyone else was.

We was having a little cook out. Tory was on the grill while Pierre cleaned the pool out. Nasha and Niyah were putting the cushions on the chairs, I set out the snacks and drinks, and Nas was putting the speaker together.

Well, he WAS until his luh gf called. They so cute together. I can tell she not like Layla.

1. Because she aint ugly
2. She has sense
3. She is smart
And
4. She just seem like the type of person that not gne make Nas look bad.

She aint have no problem with Nas talking about Niyah or Me or his Sister. And everytime Jordan, Tory, Or Pierre stuck they big ass heads in the phone, she was like "YO YALL DEADASS BLOCKING THE SEXY ASS VIEW. MOVE". It was funny.

--

"Dumbass!" Pierre called out bringing back my old nickname

I sucked my teeth trying not to laugh.

"What boy" i smiled

"I love you" he said

"Thats tew bad.." i chewed the inside of my cheek.

"Oh word?" His mood changed.

"Im juss playinn. You know I love you babess" i kissed his cheek.

He wiped it off.

"Ok. U got it B." I said getting up to grab me a sprite.

The doorbell rung and i went inside to see who it was. As i opened the door, a pretty little lightskin girl who wore a white polo shirt, white pants, and the all white retro 12s stood there with a smile.

"Hi. Im Zamiya. I was given this address from Nas." She said showing her messages.

I didnt look at them.

"Oh, psh. Hey girl! Im Amirah. Come on in" i gave a welcoming smile and let her in.

I closed the door and she followed me to the back.