17

Amirah

Man this real life fucked up. Yeah, it was a bad idea to kill the nigga & his friends, but he deserved it. No girl should EVER feel like she is forced to stay in a relationship. And no girl should EVER be hit or treated wrong in a relationship.

"They deserve to be locked up" Niyah mumbled

I slowly turned towards her. Even though she was mad, still pissed me off.

"Bitch, they did this shit for you! The nigga beated on you, and yet you sticking up for him? U dumb as hell. And blind." I snapped

"How? How the fuck am i blind, Amirah? Please explain!" She yelled

"Niyah, If you would've went, he wouldve passed you around. Even if you hadn't told Tory, he wouldve found out eventually and imagine how worst it couldve been. Tory loves you. But you sticking up for a whole nother nigga, who abused u—may i add—, aint gone work shawd. Fix that shit." I yelled walking out of her room.

I walked down the hall a little and knocked on Nasha's door. She opened the door and rubbed her eyes.

"Nasha, you tryna help me?" I asked on the verge of tears

We were speeding down the road to Tory's uncles house. We knocked on the door and he opened up with a blunt in his mouth.

"Hey Nick" i spoke with my cracking voice.

"Wassuh Mi. Who dih?" He asked.

Nick was 26 years old. He was youngest of all of his siblings and him and Tory were real close.

"This is Nasha. Pierre's cousin. Nasha this is Nick. Tory's uncle" I introduced

He nodded his head and she did a shy wave.

"So whatsup?" He asked

I shoved past him and entered his house.

"So, you know how Pierre and them shot Micah and his folks and then hid the guns over here? Yeah, now their locked up" i said.

I bite the inside of my mouth trying to hold back tears. He licked his lips and blanked. He was high...

Nick was cute but he wasnt Pierre🤪.

"Ite" he said.

He walked passed us and we followed behind him. He took us into the kitchen and we sat down at the bar/island. He went into the fridge and grabbed a drink.

"So, you tryna make momey huh?" He asked

"No. I wanna keep them niggas in there and let em die in there.." I smart mouthed

He chuckled

"Ight. But look. Once you in, aint no backing out Amirah." He said being serious