{13} Flirty

WTF HAPPENED??

Yesterday we had 300 reads and today we have 400?

Omfg its so unbelievable that people read our story!

We're getting both actually quite addicted to Wattpad this way :-P

Thank you all so much! We really have no idea how we should thank you properly xD We're so happy :D

Btw audition is still open. We've received a few auditions but there's still more welcome :) normally, everyone will get a role. Unless we suddenly have 50 auditions tomorrow ;)

Oh and btw, the auditions are for a new upcoming fanfic of us. Not for 'We can share?'.

Anyway, hope you like the chapter! Jane wrote it, but I'm posting it :) ~JaKe xxx

Chapter 13: Flirty

"You're much better."

"You think that?" I ask not really convinced of what Michael just said.

"Come on, lets get inside. The sun is already coming up." Michael answers.

Wait, did he just avoid my question?

What's that supposed to mean?

We get up and walk back inside. The boys are all still sleeping. That surprises me a bit. I thought I was sobbing quite loud.

Michael leads me to the kitchen next to the living room. He closes the door behind me and walks to the fridge.

"What time is it actually?" I ask him.

"Can't you look on your own phone?" Michael asks a bit moody. He didn't snapped at me but he also didn't just ask.

"No, I still don't have one, remember?" I answer.

He just shrugs, taking ice out of the fridge and walks to the kitchen cabinet. Wow, how did he get so moody?

He takes a box with toast out of the cabinet, whatever he puts on his toast and a plate. A plate. ONE plate.

He sits down on the kitchen table and lays the ice bag on his crotch while he starts eating. I sit down on the other side of the table and look at him, not really knowing what to say or do. He doesn't look at me. He keeps his eyes locked on the food in his plate.

"Are you... mad at me?" I ask careful. He shrugs. "Then whats wrong?" I ask.

No answer.

What the hell did I missed?

Why is he suddenly so mad at me? Is it still cause kicked his little him?

Urgh I'm really not in the mood for this right now.

I stand back on my feet and walk back to the living room. Everyone is still sleeping. Its getting pretty light outside. I look around in the living room but there doesn't hang one. Damn it.

I walk closer to the boys and see Ashton's phone lying right next to him on the couch. I sneak closer to him and carefully take his phone. I unlock it. Its 7AM.

Actually thats all I needed to know, but I mean, I have Ashton's phone in my hand while he's sleeping. Isn't this the perfect moment to look at the pictures on his phone?

With my back turned to Ashton (witch isn't a good idea but little do I know) I start looking through the pictures in his phone. Lets just say, there are A LOT selfies in that boy's phone. Mostly of him with the other guys but also of himself. I smile spreads over my face as I look at the pictures of the four friends having fun, doing crazy and having the time of their lives.