Chapter 10: Contact

⚠️Warning uses sexual comments and activity.⚠️

Then thing got crazy. Jason pushed Nico against the wall. Gingerly kissing his neck. Nico felt Jason's hand come up his shirt. Nico tries to tell him to stop but his hands were pined against the wall. Nico finally freed one of his hands and manage to unbutton Jason's shirt. Jason pushed himself against Nico, who moaned in satisfaction. Jason's hands traveled to Nico pants. but the younger boy pushed them away.
" Don't you even dare Grace!" Nico moaned between kisses. Jason pushed Nico onto the bed, and got on top of him, their lips never parting. Nico panted as Jason rubbed his hand up Nico's shirt pulling it off. Nico felt uncomfortable, but the love he was receiving from Jason was better. Jason hand moved back to Nico's small of his back, and began to put pressure. Nico mind became a haze but shirtless Jason looked amazing. Then he blacked out, he still felt awake but he couldn't feel or do anything, or even see for that matter.

~~~~~~

Nico woke up. His head hurt really bad. He realize that he was only wearing his underwear and quickly pulled the covers over his thin shoulders. He noticed Jason putting his cloths back on, he still looked beautiful with cloths on.
"Oh, hey Nico your awake." his voice was calm and soothing.
"Hi... Jason what did we do last night??"
"Well... you can't call it sex... but something like that..."
"Oh..." Nico flinched.
"It ok... I didn't get in your pants if that's what your asking."
"Oh..." Nico sat up in bed. Jason stared at his tattooed skin. Nico wanted to pulled the cover back over him. Jason came over to Nico as he was getting out of bed, Jason wrapped his arms around Nico. Nico leaned into his embrace.
"Nico... I have to go, me and Percy are suppose to do a training thing with the new campers in both camps."
"Ok..."
"Bye" Jason kissed Nico's head, and ran out of the room. Nico laid across the bed. What was he going to tell the others.