Chapter 15: the final chapter

This will be the last chapter in giving up on Grace a new fan fiction will be starting later today or tomorrow so don't forget to check it out!! Also check out my Instagram it's thedemigodshiper!!! Plz follow for more heroes of Olympus post!! so enjoy the final chapter!!
-------------
Nico's POV
I guess you could say they were dating. Nico spent his few days recovering from his stress freak out. He felt fresh and new. Jason had invited him to a little lunch with some of Nico's friends. Nico obviously agreed. He got up and got dress putting on skinny jeans and a t-shirt, he had recently gotten his hair cut so he looked more like a guy with longish hair than a girl with short hair. He stared at the mirror.
"Hey, Nico" an all too familiar voice said from the crack in the door.
"Jason!" Nico wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.
"Hey babe, you ready to go?"
"Uh, yeah... I guess"
"Cool come on" Jason opened the door for him. Nico slid into Jason's car.
"Nice car Grace!"
Jason rolled his eyes.
------------
They pulled up to a small cafe in a little city off the coast of Long Island.
"All right were here!" Jason held Nico's hand as they walked up the steps to the cafe. Nico saw all his friends at the table including Piper which was strange. Nico squeezed Jason's hand, he must have got the massage.
"Don't worry I already told them," he whispered to Nico, who sighed in relief.
"Nico, Jason glad you guys could make it!" Percy greeted them. they sat at the table.
"We all have some very existing news to share me and Hazel have found a house in New Jersey that can comfortably accommodate us," Annabeth said happily!
"Other wise where all moving in together!!!" Hazel shrieked. cool Nico gets to spend hours with his best friends, sounds cool if your not a antisocial butterfly. but Nico tried to look happy.
"Now for other matters," Piper spoked up, " I have also some very existing news, I'm pregnant!!"
First thought that came to Nico's head was it better not be Jason's. Everyone smiled and congratulated her, even Jason.
"Yes and me and Hazel are..." Frank spoke.
"Getting married!" Hazel smiled. Nico was surprised. married?.
"And you are all invited to our wedding of course!!
"But before that I'm leaving tomorrow to go find calypso if that's ok with everyone," Leo said nervously.
"Yeah," everyone agreed.
Nico stared at the waffles on the table, to much stuff going on at once he thought. his stomach hurt.
"Uh... I think in gonna be sick..." Nico was having another stress attack. great just what he needed!