Chapter 1

About me, Sky.

Hi, My name is Schuyler Tate, Sky to my friends.

My dad died when I was just about 5 years of age, he was the Red Ranger.

I am the blue power ranger, for the B. Squad, at S.P.D. (Space patrol delta) a special force that monitors alien's actions on earth, as well as in outer space.

We also fight against the evil Emperor Grumm, who has made it his goal to take over the entire universe, he has conquered numerous other galaxies.

Commander Doggie Cruger has sent out A squad, they have not been heard from since.

B Squad had to step up and take their positions as the new power rangers, who will be stationed at the command center,they will stay and protect earth until the A Squad returns and are able to resume their duties.

About The Other Rangers

There are four other rangers. T

Two of which have been with S.P.D ever since we were in D Squad and were promoted alongside me.

The other two that were, at first, common criminals.

Z and Jack

We caught them trying to steal cloths, to give to the homeless, although for the right cause, they went about it the wrong way.

They were given a choice, Jail or to become part of the B squad.

Z

First there is Elizabeth Delgado, Z to her friends.

She choose quickly, she agreed to become part of the team as soon as Commander Cruger asked her.

Z took up the yellow rangers powers.

Jack

Then there is Jack Landors.

He on the other hand, took a little persuading, from Z, Boom, and even R.I.C.K. Jack eventually agreed to join the team

To my shock Jack became the red ranger.

I had always wanted to become the red ranger, my father was the red ranger, and I just wanted to follow in his footsteps and make him proud of me.

At first I didn't trust Jack, plus I was jealous of him, we did not fight well together.

We both wanted to be the leader.

It wasn't until I finally realized that I could make my father proud of me, no matter what color I wore, with a little help from Commander Cruger.

From then on Jack and I have been best friends.

~Bridge and Syd~

Next there are the two who have been with me since we started in D. Squad.

~Syd~

First there is Sydney Drew, Syd to her friends, the drama queen/daddy's little princess, who thinks she should be treated like a princess.

She also thinks that every guy in the world wants her.

'I roll my eyes at that statement'.

Syd is the only one at SPD that knew my.....preference...

If I had it my way, she wouldn't even know, but me and my big mouth had blurted it out by accident.

Accident You ask?

How do I accidentally blurt out the fact that I'm gay?

Well I did this, after one of her hissy fits, she had asked me out for the 12th time that day, and I had proceeded to turn her down for the 12th time.

She proceeded to whine.

"Why don't you just quit being difficult, Sky!? I know that you like me!"

I turn around sharply, too close to her face for comfort, in my case anyway, and stated calmly

"I don't like you like that, Syd, I'm sorry."

I then turn and start to walk away, hoping that I had won for now, but no such luck.

"But , whyyyeee, skyee?"she whined out

"Your not my type." and that's not a total lie, I have to give myself props, for that, ummm....not, lie...

"But whyyyeee not, skyeeee?! I'm every guy's type, of girl!"

I sighed reluctantly "Not mine Syd." I say through gritted teeth.

"But whyeee?!" I turn around swiftly again.

Before I could control what was coming out of my mouth. "Because, I don't like girls, Syd! So obviously you cant be my type of girl!"

I clap my hand over my mouth, as soon as I realize what I said, which was of course too late, because she had realized the same thing.

"Your Gay!?" she didn't say it with disgusts, just confusion, and I was thankful for that.

I hung my head down, and closed my eyes, and waited for the scream of 'Sky is a fag!' but it never came.

All that came was a soft, "Wow..."

I was so worried that she was going to tell people, I uncharacteristically let a tear slip, but wiped it away swiftly.

She must have noticed because the next thing I'm aware of is her pulling me into a hug.

Normally I would have refused, but right now I really needed a hug.

(Little did they know that someone was watching with a jealous and hurt expression .)

By now I was sobbing into Syd. I still couldn't tell what was wrong with me that day. All this emotion is so unlike me.

She was rubbing my back soothingly.
"Sky, why are you crying?" she asked softly. "I don't want you to tell anyone, Syd." I almost sobbed back.

"Schuyler Tate, you look at me" I did as she asked, well commanded.

"I would never do that, I will wait and let you tell, if and when your ready, no sooner, no later, but if you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here for you, do you understand me!?"

I just nodded my head, and wiped a few stray tears.

"Thanks Syd."

"Sure, anytime." she smiled, then continued.

"Now, lets go and get some dinner." she said with a smile.

I raised an eyebrow skeptically at her.

"As friends!" she amended.

I laughed, then nodded.

We walked down the hall, arms linked together.

~Bridge~

And last but defiantly not least, is Bridge Carson.

The B Squad's Green Ranger.

The oddball.

The goofball.

The one who loves buttery toast.

He has been one of my close friends for many years.

We went through training together, got promoted together, and even became Power Rangers.

He is one of my best Friends.

I've known him the longest, and hung out with him whenever I could, I only recently started hanging out with Syd, Jack, and Z.

I've been hanging out with Bridge since Day 1 on D. Squad.

Oh and did I mention, that I was madly in love with him?

-END-

REVIEW PLEASE!