Chapter 3

I began to walk back to the room that Bridge and I shared.

It was at the end of the hall, so I had to walk past everyone's rooms to get there.

I walked past Jack's room, where he and Z were sitting on his bed talking.

The next were Z and Syd's room, I tried to get by without being notice, but luck is not on my side, when it comes to Syd.

"Ohhh, Skyeee" she drawled out

"I think we have something that we need to talk about" she finished with a smile.

I sighed as I walked into the room and sat down on the end of her bed

"And what would that be, Syd?" I asked putting on the most innocent face i could muster.

"Schuyler Tate, don't you dare play dumb with me!" she almost screeched.

I sighed."I never could fool you Syd."

"Okay, so tell me!" she said.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

I didn't want to give away something that she might not know.

I let herhave the lead.

She was about to say something, but she got up and went over to the door, poked her head out, then shut it, and locked it.

"You love Bridge!" she screamed in a hushed voice.

"Wah!? what are you talking about?!" I spluttered.

"Oh don't start. I know you love him." she said with and all knowing smile.

"Love?!" I asked shocked

"Syd, how in the world did you go from, who i liked, to the conclusion that I LOVE Bridge?!" i asked, trying to keep up the charade.

"Woman's intuition?" she offered.

I rolled my eyes at that statement.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

"Fine." she gave in

"It's the way your always worried about his well being, more than anyone else."

"The way when you know that something is wrong, even though he puts on a happy face."

"And the way you light up when he enters a room." she said.

"Wow...am i that obvious?!" I asked, obviously confused.

"Not to everyone else. I'm just more perceptive, now that i know that your gay." she said with a reassuring smile.

I sighed, she had caught me, I better just admit it now.

"Fine, I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH BRIDGE CARSON!" Ialmost yelled, but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

That night when i left Syd's room, she had a satisfied look on her face.

-END-

REVIEW PLEASE!