Chocolate Cakes?

Hime's P.O.V
  I stared at Ichigo who was looking around as We waited for the teacher.

"Good Morning class, today we will be making Chocolate cakes, It doesn't matter what kind of chocolate cake you make as long as its EDIBLE" She stated putting pressure on the Edible part.

  I began making my cake mix,icing,ect...

I raised my hand as I finished. The teacher came and stared at my two layered cake in awe

 The teacher came and stared at my two layered cake in awe

"A-Amazing..." She stated then she cut a decent size and ate it once again dropping the spoon "Truely spectacular" She stated with a blush on her face "G-Group A get's a A++" She stated then walked away with the blush still evident I turned to stare at Ichigo who wasn't finished with whatever she's doing. I turned back and... The top part of the cake was gone the bottom part was only half. I looked around and saw all my classmates eating it with the expression the teacher gave. I sweatdropped and stared at Kashino who was staring at me. He came to me and.... kissed my cheek? "What was that for?" I asked "I-I... G-Good job this is amazing" He stated then walked away with a blush on his face. I just stared at him confused. I stared back at the cake and was taken aback for the cake was already gone the only thing that proves there was a cake their was the perfectly circle of dripped chocolate fudge and the cake bits....

I looked at Ichigo and surprisingly Kashino was complementing her but then Chocolat came out of Kashino's packet and started screaming at Ichigo, which Ichigo surprisingly heard. Then a blonde sweet spirit came out of Ichigo's pocket and faught Chocolat "Please stop fighting desu~" was heard from Ando's pocket then Caramel came out tumbling on the sink "Heh~ don't worry Ichigo-chan, Chocolat and Vanilla has always been rival's since in the sweetspirit's world" Coffee said as he came out and bowed to Ichigo "It's nice to meet you Ichigo-chan, I'm Coffee" He stated "And don't forget that Vanilla and Chocolat always fight for Lime-sama's attention desu~" Caramel said "Lime?" Amano said pointing at me "NOT THAT LIME!" the sweet spirits yelled. I went to them "I think they ment me~" The calming voice of Lime stated as she got out of my pocket "LIME-SAMA!" they yelled I can see admiration in their eyes....